pity 2

It's going to be a rain soon

It's going to be a rain soon.... suddenly doorbell of kim mansion ring.....jin get up and walk to door...he opened the door and saw yn standing there... her condition is worest..

Jin-yn?

Yn- save me....

She said and faint but before she fell jin hold her in his arms...

Jin- jiya!!!

Next morning

Yn open her eyes and tear fell from her eyes... after remembering what jimin did with her....

?- are you alright now?

She looked at voice direction and saw Jin..

He get up from chair and went to yn and touched her forehead

Jin- your fever is gone now.....

Then door open and jiya enter with food....she put tray on table and hugged Yn...and yn break down and start crying......

Yn-he is monster jiya....he....

Jiya-shhh... relax... I'm with you now... Everything will be fine.... just relax...

Yn- I'm scared he gonna find me...

Jin- he will not.... first eat something and then let's go to police station to file complaint about jimin....

Yn- no..no..jimin is psycho...he gonna kill all of us...if we went to police....

Jiya-but yn...

Yn- no..i don't want to go anywhere... please let me stay here for sometime...i will find place for myself and then I will leave from here...

Jiya- yn it's your home too...you can stay here as much as you want....but jimin pro...

Yn-please jiya.. don't force me... I'm sick from everything... now I want some peace... please.

Jiya look at jin and he nodded....

Jiya- okay...as you want...but tell me if you change your mind...we are here for you.