love trap

This story is requested by fidhapf

( Before starting the story, anyone kdrama true beauty fan here?)

A luxurious car stop in front of the building and one man come out of it... everyone start bowing to him but he ignores them... and walk to his office like king...

He enter in office and press the button on table to call his secretary but no response

He enter in office and press the button on table to call his secretary but no response...he got up from his chair and walk out and he go to his secretary room and saw empty room.... then he understand and walk somewhere with angry expression.......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Jk enter in model shoot set and walk to woman who is posing in front of camera......he hold her arm and turned to him....

Jk- minji you bagain fired my secretary.... it's third time in a month.....

Minji smile and said...

Minji- i fired them because they were trying to seduce my husband....so what's wrong in it?

Jk- minji......but why you fired mingyu....he is male...and he didn't do anything?

Minji- but I don't like him too.... because you spend more time with him rather than me.....

Jk- he was my secretary so he go with me everywhere....and you are also busy in your modeling but I don't complain....

Suddenly minji pull jk towards herself and start kissing him...jk melted and also kiss back....she break the kiss and said..

Minji- sorry honey..... I'm busy this days....and about your secretary, i already selected her...she is coming here anytime...

Jk- her? Are you serious?

Minji- she is not like that? And I trust her....now go....i have to complete my work....no you can go..

Jk nodded and walk.... Minji friend lia come to her and said...

Lia- are you dumb? You select girl as your husband secretary?

Minji - i know her since high school time....she is ugliest girl in my class..who wears glasses and buggy clothes...and guss what she is still same....and my jungkook don't going to melt by her when he have sexy wife like me....

They started laughing.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
One girl enter in building while running and breathing heavily...... suddenly she bumped to someone and fell on floor.... everyone started laughing at her and her eye glasses fell down and she started searching...... suddenly someone shout...

?- silence!!!!!

Everyone stop laughing and went to their work...that person took girl glasses and extended towards her...

?- mam your glasses....

Girl take glasses and wear it and looked towards person and saw........