sold

This chapter request by Priyageerthu

*****Bonus update 🥳

You are free to find mistake..i didn't edit it..so find it for me..i will edit later.. thank you

It's rainy night

It's rainy night....one man is running in rain like he want to reach somewhere quickly.....he finally reached and looked around... then he walk back side of house and knocked the door.....

?- honey it's me.. open the door.

His wife open the door and man enter in house in hurry and close the door... whole house is dark..no source of light...

?- honey..take this and make something....our princess will be hungry.

His wife took grocery bag from him and walk to kitchen carefully....man light up candle and walk upstairs...he opened the door and he saw....his daughter sitting on bed while sobbing...

?- yn?

She looked up and run to her dad and hugged him..

Yn- dad....i again saw..them...they said, they gonna take me... please dad save me..

Yd- everything is fine...it was just nightmare....you are far from them..no one knows about our location... you are safe....now stop crying and let's go..your mom is making your favourite food.. let's go.

They come downstairs but all house is quite...

Yn- mom? Where are you?

Suddenly candle fell from yd hand and again whole house turned dark...

Yn- dad...where are you?

?- how are you princess?

Yn freeze after hearing this voice..she started trembling..... suddenly she fell presence behind her....all house light turned on....she turn back with fearful eyes....and saw her biggest nightmare....

and saw her biggest nightmare