hybrid

(Well I love harry Potter movies so this is little bit inspired by that movie....and did you watch this movie?)

Supernatural high school

Yn POV:

Wow, what amazing school? Like harry Potter movies... right? This is first thought come in everyone's mind after first glance.....but not for me.....this school is full of fantasy creatures like vampires , werewolves mermaids, unicorn, dragons and many more..... so now question is, what I'm doing here? Well i also don't know..........hi, I'm yn from Human world....i was happy with my life in human world until I got a letter from supernatural high school and I got to know that I am hybrid.... like seriously... I have supernatural power but I don't know...but they said that's why I need to join that school to rejuvenate and control my Powers.... well, my parents now about it except me....they were happy about it but not me because I thought I am normal human but look now where I'm? Unknown world and with unknown supernatural creatures......i was scared after seeing them..... it's my first day so let's go.....

End of yn POV

Yn enter in her dorm room with her luggage and she is looking around when she heard.... water splash voice...she went to other side of room and saw..

she went to other side of room and saw

Yn-wow, real mermaid.....

?- HELLO!!!ARE YOU MY ROOMMATE?

yn flinched because of sudden voice she looked around but then a beautiful woman come out of water and she smile..

?- hi, my name is sara and I am second princess of the sea and daughter of Poseidon..and you...

Yn- I'm yn and I'm not princess and i come from human world....and my dad is Farmer...

Sara- so you are hybrid? And what is your power?

Yn- i don't know....

Sara- okay, don't worry...you will find your abilities soon....so would you like to be my friend?

Yn- yaa, why not?

Sara- okay, go fresh up or we will late for our first day?

Yn nodded and she went to get ready...