perfect husband

Doctors are looking down with sad face because thay were not able to save the wife of most richest man of Korea..... Room is full of man crying voice.... He is crying like he lost everything..... People in the hospital feel pity for young man whom wife die in his arms..... Man is crying while still holding her wife dead body...... He still can't believe that his wife leave him.....

?- please don't leave me...... I am sorry......aaaaaaaa

?- i can't live without you...... please come back..... Doctor please do something..... She can't leave me like that.....bring her back.....

Dr- sorry..Mr.jung your wife is no more....and we can't do anything......sir we need to take madam body for autopsy.....

?- stay away from her..... don't touch  her....she is my wife and i don't want anyone touch her......you get that.... M...my wife...s..she is mine only.....mine..

He is behaving like a mental patient... And don't let touch his wife..

 And don't let touch his wife

Jhope- yn baby.. please get up... please....

Now he is behaving like a perfect and caring husband but what if i tell you, he is the reason of his wife death......

Let's go back to past.......

Flashback

Today yn first day in Seoul university....She is so excited because finally her hard work paid off and she got admission in her dream university... Only rich kids study there because of high expenses.. although yn don't belong to rich family but she get scholarship from University...

Then she went downstair and eat her
Breakfast and went to university....

Then she went downstair and eat her Breakfast and went to university

Yn smile and walk towards university or i say her doom....

She Walk towards her class and sit on last seat and start reading book....

Meanwhile

Students go crazy when four boys enter in university...