Race

Gustav, Bill and I chatted while watching some random movie Bill but on, Twilight I think it was called?

      I saw Tom come out and walk towards the front door. "Woah woah woah, where are you going?" Gustav said, he sounded like an overprotective mother. "Uhm, to the park?" Tom said confused, "Do you wanna come?" He raised an eyebrow. "Tom, you know we can't go out, at least not that often." Gustav said, "Please! I haven't been out in a month!" Tom said begging, "Fine, but as long as someone is coming with you, minimum 2 people. And I'm not going." Gustavs head turned towards Bill and I. "I mean, sure! Lilith do you wanna come?" Bills head turned to look at mine.

    He had the most beautiful brown eyes I had ever seen. Even if Tom and Bill had almost the exact same eyes, there was something about Bills eyes that were enchanting, like if you look at them to long, you can fall in them. Like a void, endless. You can't get out, not like you would want to anyways.

     "Yea, I mean why not." I said smiling, his perfect smile crossed his face at my response.

     "Alright! Lets go!" Tom said. Me andBill stood up and headed to the door. "Bill carry Lilith, your faster than me so you have to carry her. Sense ya know, she ain't a vampire." He said, "Alright! Come here Lilith." He picked me up like a feather.

"Alright! Last one their is a rotten egg!" Tom shouted, he ran away. I shrieked as Bill ran after Tom. Bill caught up with Tom, I held onto Bills neck for support. I watched as the people and buildings fly by like how it is in a Flash movie.