Fight

Weeks have past, nothings changed besides Bill. He has been more distant and 'un-charming' if that's the word you could describe it as. He rarely talks to me anymore, he's always quiet when I'm around but so cheerful when he's with the other. It's like he doesn't want to see me, or be near me even, not even in the same household. 

     I decided to confront it to him. As I walked around my room thinking about how to approach this. Soon, I found a reasonable approach. I walked down my hall, looking towards Bills room, I put my hand on the door and knocked 5 times. I always did, sense I was a kid. "Come in." He said blankly, I twisted the door knob and took a step in the room. He stared at me for a second and turned away.

"Why do you do that?" I said slightly annoyed, "Do what?" He said kind of in a annoyed tone. 

"You never look at me." I closed the door behind me. 

"You never wanna be in the same room as me, your so joyful when I'm not around." I continued. 

"I don't." He said angerly but quiet.

"You do, and you know you do!" I yelled, emotions quickly flowing out.

"Fuck! Why do you have to do this?! Can't you leave me alone." He quickly yelled back.

     I stood there, simply he stood back. Angry at me for starting this. "Why? Why do you hate me now? Did that kiss mean absolutely nothing to you?!" I yelled, his eyes widened at my words. He gulped his words. "No, it meant fucking nothing." He said showing no emotion towards me. "Nothing, you mean nothing." He continued. My heart dropped, did I really mean nothing to him? 

     Tears fell down my face as he looked away, not wanting to see me cry. "Get out." He instructed. "What..?" I said chocking on my tears. "I said, get out of my house." He raised he voice slightly as me, not wanting to yell. "Fuck you Bill." I said running out of his room, as I was about to open the front door, someone stopped me. "Hey!" Tom said running to me. "Where are you going? Are you okay, is Bill okay?" He asked impatient. 

"You may wanna sort your brother out." I said opening the door, running out, I left Tom there. Confused and worried.