Chapter 1: Arguments

A/N: Warning: This book is unedited. It will contain grammatical errors. The character on the cover is dark skinned, but the character in the book is light skinned. Please feel free to imagine the character however you want. This was my first book and I made the character similar to my background. Anyways, I hope you enjoy the story!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was walking to the store to get some food, I was hungry as hell. I knew I shouldn't be out late, it was past curfew back at the pack. Our curfew was 12:00 a.m. and it was 2:00 a.m. right now.

Oh well a girls got to eat. I walked into the store and immediately went into the frozen food isle. I wanted pizza-wait no I needed pizza it was my life. I grabbed my favorite Red Baron pepperoni. I thought while I was here I mine as well get some hot fries and sour gummy bears. I went to check out, paid, then left. I was on my way home when I was mind-linked.

"Gwen where the hell are you?", my dad mind-linked me.

"On my way home.", I replied and cut off the link. I didn't feel like hearing him yelling at me. Dang my legs were starting to hurt, but at last I made it on the territory.

I was a part of the Night Weed Pack, yeah I know who the hell would pick that name. One thing I knew for sure is that they must have been a stoner. I went into my house only to see the alpha and my family sitting down.

The alpha's name was Loki Adams, he was a major alpha a-hole. I hated him. My mom sat there looking worried and my little brother just sat there looking bored, but my dad he looked angry as hell.

"Hey, what ya'll doing up at this time?", I asked, walking into the dining room .

"More like what the hell are you doing out at this time of night.", Alpha Adams said.

"I went to get some pizza.", I said, looking at them like they were crazy, even though I knew I was in the wrong.

"We have pizza at the house, you didn't have to go out.", my mother said.

"Yeah that nasty ass pizza, I don't know how many times I have to tell you guys I do not like Digiorno pizza.", I said, going into the kitchen and putting my pizza in the oven.

"Watch your mouth, you should not be talking like that.", Alpha Adams said,crossing his arms over his chest. I swear this a-hole always had to get into people's business.

"This is an A, B conversation,C your way out."

"Gweneth Anastasia Willow that is no way to talk to your alpha.", my mother gasped.

"Well I was having a conversation with you not him.There's no reason for him to but in. Anyway, why the hell are you here, Loki?"

"It is alpha to you and I am here to discuss your behavior. You continue to disobey our curfew rules. Every night you go out with your human friends to clubs, that you are to underage to be in. And don't think that I don't know that you drink and smoke."

"Why the heck are you stalking me?"

"Its not called stalking. I am your alpha I have to check on your whereabouts to make sure you are not doing anything that can harm the pack. Now I am only going to warn you one more time to not leave this house after 12:00 a.m. okay."

"I have a question.", I said, raising my hands. "What is it?", he sighed.

"Do you live here?", I asked. "No.", he said.

"What time is it?", I asked.

" 2:43 in the morning, past the curfew."

"Okay so you are out of your house and it is past curfew. So wouldn't that mean that you are breaking one of your rules."