Chapter 25: Crazy Babies

''Oh Loki!", I yelled as I came. I felt him cum after me before rolling off of me. I was breathing heavily, Loki and I were on our honeymoon. He had convinced me to leave even though I didn't want to leave our babies. We were in Cancun, Mexico. It was a very beautiful place.

''Are you okay, baby?", Loki asked, breathing hard. We had just had the best sex of our lives. If I knew he was going to be like this in bed after we got married, I would have married him a long time ago.

''Yeah.", I said, snuggling into his chest.

''Good. You ready to go again?", he asked, rubbing my back up and down. His stamina was incredible. I nodded my head and got on top of him. I'm pretty sure you know what happened next.

In the morning I woke up next to Loki. My fucking pussy was sore as hell. We had sex for like 5 hours, only taking like 5 minute breaks in between.

''Good morning, wife.", Loki said, leaning up and kissing me.

''Good morning, husband.'', I said, kissing him back. It felt weird calling him my husband. I didn't think I would be married until I was like 28 years old.

Loki started kissing me on my mark, it felt so amazing.

''Loki.'', I moaned, tilting my head back.

''Are you wet for me, baby?'', he asked, stroking my pussy softly. I was still sore, but I wanted him so bad.

''Yes.", I moaned, grinding against his hand.

''What do you want?", he asked, rubbing me harder. Oh god that felt so good.

''You.'', I said, looking at him, eyes clouded with lust. He spread my legs opened and thrusted into me quick.

''Oh.'', I moaned, my mouth forming an 'O' shape. He started kissing me all over my neck and I was a moaning mess.

''Loki, please.", I moaned, tilting my head back and giving him more access. He started thrusting into me deeper, grinding into my g-spot. I knew I wasn't going to last long.

''Loki!", I yelled out as I came. I felt him cum inside of me before he rolled off of me. My phone started ringing so I picked it up and answered it.

''Hello.", I said.

''Hey Gwen this is Loki's mom.", Karewren, Loki's mom, said. I heard in the background the babies crying and screaming. Oh Jesus.

''Well we have a problem. The babies won't calm down, they keep crying, and their powers have come in.'', she said.

''What type of powers are they doing?", I asked. I knew they were part witch, but I knew my babies couldn't have been doing anything so bad.

''All I have to say is that stuff has caught on fire and glasses have been broken. You need more dishes.", she said. Right on cue I heard stuff shattering.

''I don't want them to cause you to much trouble. We'll be on our way.'', I said.

''Thanks. I really wanted you guys to have a nice honeymoon, I'm sorry.'', she said.

''It's okay.'', I said. We said our goodbyes and then hung up.

''We have to go.'', I said, turning around and looking at Loki.

We arrived at the house 9 hours later. It was 7:00 p.m. already. I heard the babies crying all the way out here. Loki and I walked into the house and they started wriggling around. I went over and picked up Luke and Lola, while Loki picked up Loki Jr. I wiped their little tears off their faces and they calmed down.