Chapter 10: Macho Monday

A/N: Hi this is just a small filler chapter with a little information and foreshadowing. I want to give a special thanks to Spiderman_love55, kelly7blessed, and emilym1570 for voting. Also thank you everyone for reading. Sorry that is takes so long for me to update, I am working on a few other books at the moment, that will probably be out by the middle or end of July.

P.S.:There will be a part 2 to this chapter so you can find out what happens with Alpha Tenson's pack.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Baby where are my shoes?", I asked Loki as I was frantically looking around in my closet.

"Here babe you left them in the living room.", he said, handing me my black pumps.

Today we were having a pack meeting about Alpha Tenson's pack coming today. I was wearing a white dress with black lines at the end of the sleeves and a few black lines in other places and some black pumps.I know the dress doesn't sound awesome but it is. I went into the bathroom and sprayed some dry shampoo in my hair and fluffed it. Then I put on some pink lip gloss and called it a day.

"Gwen we have to go.", Loki yelled from downstairs. I went downstairs and told him I was ready to go.

"You look beautiful babe.", he said kissing me on the cheek.

"Thanks.", I said kissing him. He looked really hot today. He had on a blue v-neck shirt and some dark blue jeans. I wanted to jump his bones. We went towards the car and got in.

"So what time are they coming?", I asked Loki.

"For 1:00.", he said, driving out our driveway. It seemed like something was bothering him.

"What's wrong, Loki?", I asked.

"Don't worry about it babe. I don't want you to stress out, its not good for the baby.", Loki said.

"Well I'm going to stress out by not knowing."

"We have to move back at the pack house. The rouges are moving in faster and we have been told that they are forming some type of army. I don't want them to harm you and the baby, so that means that you would have security all around and you can't leave the room. Also I have only one person that can make your meals, but most of the stuff will be in the refrigerators and cabinets in my room."

''So would you be gone for a long time?", I asked him.

"Yeah Gwen we need to come up with plans in case they decide to attack also we need to train a lot.", Loki said.

''So that means that you'll be more buff.?", I asked.

"Yeah.", he said chuckling. His laugh was so deep and masculine. I needed him right now. I saw this place that looked pretty much deserted.

''Loki can you stop driving please, I feel sick.", I said. He pulled over the car and I jumped on him. I started kissing him on his neck.

"Gwen as much as I'd love to make love to you right now. We have to go.", Loki said, pushing me off.

"It won't take long.", I said, pouting.

"We can do this after the meeting we only have 5 minutes to get there.", he said, putting me back in my seat.

"Fine.", I said, strapping my seatbelt on. He started up the car and we made our way to the pack house.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Good morning.", Loki said, going into the pack house. All the pack members were in the house sitting down and waiting.

"Good morning Alpha and Luna.", they said in unison.