Chapter 3: Period Pains

This is just a short little chapter. Enjoy!

So today mother nature decided to be a b🐶tch and give me my period. Gosh it hurt like a b🐶tch. I definitely could not go into training today. I knew Loki would be mad but I really could care less at this moment.

I took another shower and put on my pad so I wouldn't bleed through my underwear. I was scared of tampons I heard you get something called toxic shock syndrome from them.

But anywhore I lied down on my bed and finally ate my hot fries and gummy worms. I was watching Hairspray on TV, these pains were killing me. I felt like I was getting punched in the stomach over and over again, by Mike Tyson. After the movie was over it was 12:50 and I knew that training had ended. I knew Loki was going to yell at me.

"Gweneth come to my office." , Loki mind-linked me. Lazily I climbed out of bed and went out the house to his office. By the time I made it there I was near tears. I felt like I was going to die. I entered his office and he looked really mad. Right then and there the pain starting sparking up even more. It hurt like a b🐶tch, I tried to tell myself not to cry but I did unfortunately. This was ruining my bad girl image.

"Baby, what's wrong?", Loki asked, coming over to me and looking me over to make sure I was alright.

"Why are you crying?", he asked, wiping my tears from my face.

'' You know, its just that time of the month." I said painfully, holding onto my stomach.

"Why didn't you mind-link me that. I wouldn't have made you walk over here." , he said, picking me up and carrying me into his room.

"I'm going to get you some pain pills and some heating pads." He said setting me down on his bed and kissing my forehead. I wondered if death felt like this because if it did, then I felt bad for all the people who died.

"Here you go baby.", he said, handing me the pain pills with some water and giving me the heating pads. I took the medicine and hoped that I would feel better and I put a heating pad on my stomach and it felt much better.

"Do you feel better?", he asked me.

"Yeah a little.'', I said, probably looking miserable.

"Do you want me to rub your back? Would that help at all?" , he said, looking worried.

"Yeah you can if you don't mind. Thank you." He started rubbing my back it felt amazing. I'm pretty sure I was moaning at how good it felt. The pain medicine began to make me drowsy, so I fell asleep. My last thought before I went to sleep was that I actually didn't get in trouble this time for not going into training.

>>>>>>>>>>>>

I woke up and Loki was above me stroking my hair out of my face.

"Hi.", I said, looking up at him.

"Hey.", he said looking down at me.

"How long was I asleep?" I asked looking at the window out at the sunset.

"For about 5 or 6 hours. I was starting to think that you overdosed on those pills. Are you hungry?" He asked me. I don't know why he would even ask,of course I was hungry.

"Yeah.", I said, I was still kind of sleepy.

"I'll go get you something to eat."

"Okay." , I said sleepily. He came back really fast with some sandwiches and punch. He handed it to me and I started eating. It was really quiet.

"I'm surprised when your on your period your so calm. I've been waiting for you to curse me out or slap me."

"Well today you aren't being a jack🍑." I said, taking a sip of punch.

"So do you want to stay here for the night."

"Yeah,can we watch a movie?"

"Sure.", he put in my favorite movie, white chicks, and came back to lay down beside me. I snuggled into his chest and watched the movie.

"Do you know what today is?"

"What?"

"Its white boy Wednesday. I couldn't have picked a better white boy than you to spend this day with."

"Wow I feel so special.", he said touching his heart and rolling his eyes. After the movie was over it was around 8:30.

"So how was the rest of your day yesterday after you abandoned me?" I asked him, putting my hand under his shirt and touching his abs.

"It was okay, we had a few rouge spottings but nothing to serious."

"So basically your day was boring with out me, so you admit that you need me."I said, bringing my hands down a little further. I wanted to see how far he would let me go.

"How was your day without me.", he asked.

" I guess I kind of missed you. So you need me right?", I said, bringing my hands down more further.

He removed my hands from his v-line and muttered," Yeah in more ways than one."

" So why did you chose to wait for your mate?" , I asked him.

"Mates are a precious thing to me. I knew that I wanted my mate to wait for me, so I decided that I would wait for her. It's as simple as that."

''Do you think your mate waited for you?" , I asked him.

"Oh I know she waited for me."

''How?", I asked confused.

"I just have a feeling.", he said.

'' I hope my mate waited for me. If he didn't I'm going to chop off his balls."

"We'll, I'm pretty sure he waited for you."

''Yeah I hope so.", I said.

"When do you think your going to meet your mate. I mean your past 18 now, going on 20."

'' I think I'm going to find her soon." , he said, looking at me.

"Okay well enough mate talk. I'm sleepy." I cuddled into his chest and he wrapped his arms around me as we fell asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hoped you enjoyed this chapter. As always please vote and comment.