Chapter 7: Birthday Madness Part 2

A/N: Thanks for reading, voting, and commenting. I really appreciate it.I just wanted you guys to know that updates will be a little slower like every 3 or 4 days a lot of stuff is happening right now in my life so I am a little preoccupied with that. Also I wanted to let you guys know that I am thinking about writing a book/blog kind of thing about highschool. I am starting it in august and I wanted to write about things that my readers could relate to. I thought that maybe if you are about to start highschool to then we can share our experiences with each other and help each other out. However it will not just be about school it will also be about things going on in my life and some of my experiences that maybe you guys can relate to. Let me know if you guys are interested in that. If you are I will start it on Aug 5. ,the day before school starts. So yeah comment if you are interested, please.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

If you don't see chapter 6 its at end of the table of contents. I don't know why.

(Pic of Gwen's outfit to the side or at the top)

I fell asleep after Loki marked me and he was gone again. He left a note saying that he had some pack business to do. I looked at the time and it was 2:00 p.m. I needed to go take a shower. I had some of Loki's cum leaking out of me.I went into the bathroom and grabbed a washcloth and a towel then began to wash up. I walked out the bathroom and saw Loki, sitting on the bed.

"Hey Loki.", I said, walking over to him and sitting on his lap. He looked really cute. He was wearing a green v-neck shirt,that complimented his eyes, and some dark blue jeans.

"Hey baby.", he said kissing me on the lips. "I got you something.", he said. "Close your eyes.".

I felt him digging in his bag and then he told me to open my eyes. I looked and saw that he had a lipstick in his hand.

''You got me a lipstick. It's pretty.", I said, taking it out his hand and grabbing it. Did this dude really just get me a lipstick for my birthday?

''Why don't you open it and look at the color.", he suggested. I opened it and started twisting it up, it was a knife.

"Really Loki?", I asked laughing.

"It's for protection, if anyone is messing with you, you can just slice their throats open.",he said,which made me cringe on the inside. He was so graphic sometimes.

"Well its not the ideal gift, but I love it.", I said smiling. He never ceases to amaze me.

"Where are you going to take me today?", I asked, putting on one of his big t-shirts.

"Well I know how much you love food. So why don't we go out to eat somewhere.", Loki said.

"Can we go to that new Chinese shop that just opened up.", I asked.

"We can do anything you want."

"Really anything?", I asked.

"Yes anything sweetheart.''

"Can we go get tattoos?'', I asked.

"Anything except that.", he said.

"But you said anything.", I said pouting.

"Okay let's say I agree to this. What exactly would we get tattooed?", he asked.

"I don't know each other's name.", I said, shrugging my shoulders. He looked at me and pointed to his mark and then gestured to my neck where my mark was.

"We already have each other's names tattooed on our skin.", he said.

"You always ruin my fun.", I said, sulking.