Chapter 14: Whoa Baby

A/N: Thanks keyannah123, emilym1570, and spiderman_love55 for voting. If you can let me know what gender you want the baby.

Warning: Not edited
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

''Loki,stop it.", I said, giggling. He kept rubbing on my stomach and it tickled for some reason. My stomach had doubled in size, it was really weird because it literally happened overnight.

"I'm trying to comfort my baby.", he said, rubbing my stomach some more.

"I thought I was your baby."

''Your my lover.", he said, kissing me on the forehead.

"Wow. I feel so special.", I said, rolling my eyes.

"You should. Not everyone can have a taste of the Loki cake.", he said.

"Whatever. I'm bored.", I said, slumping my shoulders. He started kissing me on my neck and internally I was rolling my eyes.

"When I say I'm bored that doesn't mean I want to have sex.", I said, leaning my head back to give him more access.

"Don't lie, I can smell your arousal.", he said, nibbling on my ear.

"That's because I was thinking about Channing Tatum.", I said. He pulled off of me and his eyes were black. His wolf was out. Shit!

''What did you say mate?", his wolf, Chase, asked.

"That I want to have sex.", I said,leaning up and kissing him on the neck.

''Don't lie to me mate.", he said angrily, pushing me off. I didn't want him to be mad. So I knew I had to play the crying game.

"Please don't be mad at me,Chase. I don't like it when your mad at me.", I said, tearing up and hugging him.

"I know that works with the human, but it won't work with me.", he said, pushing me off.

"You are to not think about any other males except for me.", he growled.

"Okay. I'm sorry.", I said, fully crying now. I was glad I took drama for all those years.

"I'm sorry mate. I didn't mean to make you cry.", Chase said, hugging me. I started crying harder, while saying that I wanted Loki back.

"Okay mate. I'm sorry.", I saw his eyes turn back green.

"I'm sorry baby. I tried to control him, but my wolf got really mad.", Loki said, kissing my forehead and wiping my tears.

''It's okay.", I said,sniffling.

''Do you want me to order you some cheesecake?", he asked. We found this place called Chanel's Cheesecakes that delivered cheesecakes.

"Yeah.", I said,wiping under my eyes.

"Okay baby. I'm about to go get my phone.", he said, kissing me on the nose before leaving out the room. He was so nice to me. I felt bad for manipulating him, but I'll get over it.

"It should be here in about 2 hours.",Loki said, coming back into the room.

"Can we cuddle?", I asked. "Of course, baby.", he said, coming into bed by me. I laid my head down on his chest as he rubbed my back up and down. He was so caring and awesome. We hadn't had sex in like 2 days,which was weird for us. I knew Loki was probably really horny, so I thought why not have sex right now. I leaned up and started kissing him. He kissed me back and got on top of me. He started nibbling on my jawline all the way to my ear.

''Mhmm Loki I need you.", I said, moaning and tilting my head back.

''I know, baby.'', he said. He lifted up and took off his shirt. He looked so hot. I felt myself grow more wet. Loki took off my clothes and undergarments. Then he leaned down and started kissing me again. I moaned into the kiss and started pulling down his pants. He kicked his pants off and took off his boxers. He leaned down and started kissing and sucking on my thighs.