Chapter 5: Weird Emotions/Frisky Friday

A/N: Hi I just wanted to give a special shout out to ainashi. Thank you for voting and for reading my book and I am so glad that you are enjoying my book. Also thanks for commenting on it because no one else seems to and its really nice to hear feedback from my readers. So thanks.

Also I want to give a special thanks to spiderman_love55 for voting and following me. I also want to give a special thanks to eli-is-reading. Eli if you are reading my book thanks and thank you for following me because I literally have no followers. So thanks you guys.Enjoy Reading!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Warning Minimal Sexual Content is involved. You have been warned.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Loki woke me up this morning for training. I really didn't want to go but I didn't feel like arguing with him.

"Are you coming too?", I asked him. ''Yeah, Coach is still taking care of his mate, so I have to teach the class."

"Okay. I'm going to go home to go change." ,I said.

''I'll walk with you.",Loki said. We walked towards my house and I heard my family talking. As soon as Loki and I walked in they stopped.

"So what's going on.", I said. ''Oh nothing Max just said something funny."

"Oh okay." I said. Loki and I went upstairs into my room. I took a shower and got out putting on my underwear and workout clothes. I didn't need a pad today because my period was over. Ever since I first got it, its only lasted 1 or 2 days, but my mom told me that's normal for werewolves.

"I'm ready.", I told Loki. He was busy on his phone, so I don't think he heard me.

"Loki.", I said, a little louder. He finally looked up and saw I was ready.

"Okay let's go.", he said, taking hold of my hand. As we were walking he seemed a like a little strange and off.

"Are you okay, Loki?", I asked him. ''Yeah its just pack stuff.", he said. We walked the rest of the way in total silence. When we arrived Loki told the pack members to run some laps. He called me over to him.

''Do not go out past curfew tonight. There have been rouge spottings out in other territories nearby and I don't want you to get hurt."

"Okay.I won't. I pinky promise. ", I said wrapping my pinky around his.

"Good. Now go run some laps.", he said, lightly smacking my butt.

"Don't do that Loki and how come you don't have to do anything.", I said.

''Because I have to watch over you children.",he said.

"Can you run with me. I get really lonely.", I said, giving him my puppy dog eyes.

"No the faster you do them,the faster we can go. I'll just be a distraction."

"Fine." I ran over to the track and ran for about 20 minutes. I got really tired, so I stopped.

"Loki, I'm done.", I said, panting and walking up to him.

"Here.", he said, handing me some water. I mumbled a quick thank you before drinking some water.

"Can we leave now.", I asked him,grabbing my bag.

''Yeah everyone seems to be done, let's go."

"Are you excited about your birthday?" , he asked me.

"Yeah I can't wait for all the food and presents. I hope I find my mate."

"I'm pretty sure you will.", he said, wrapping his arm around me.