Chapter 12: Firework

*2 weeks later*

Today was Loki's birthday. It was the fourth of July witches. I was so excited my mom was going to be grilling at the pack house and we were all going to give Loki some presents. I'm pretty sure you already know what mine was. Anyway I think all of you need to know what's been happening over the pass couple of weeks. So let me give you the good news. Loki proposed. So we were officially engaged.

*flashback*

''Loki what's my surprise?", I asked him as we were driving down the road.

"It wouldn't be a surprise if I told you.", he said.

''Can you at least just tell me where we are going?", I asked impatiently.

"No.", he said. I tried staying up but it was so late. It was like 11:00 at night. I woke up at 12:00 a.m. and saw that we had stopped at this park.
''Where are we?", I asked sleepily. Loki got out the car and went around to my side and opened the door.

''C'mon baby.", he said, helping me get out the car. I got out the car and he went in the trunk and grabbed this big box with a picnic basket. He grabbed my hand and I followed him. We stopped at this place that was by a lake. Loki sat down the picnic blanket and motioned for me to sit.

"Loki this is all very sweet, but couldn't it have waited until tommorow.", I said.

''No Gwen, I needed the stars. Now close your eyes.", he said. I didn't want to but I did. I heard him moving around and saying something that I couldn't understand.