Chapter 29: It's time

A week had passed by and Loki and I had just left the doctor's office. The doctor said that everything was normal. Thank god. Right now we were heading back home. I couldn't wait to see my babies. I felt them calling out to me, making me miss them even more. When we arrived home Loki helped me out of the car.

''You look so beautiful.'', he said, looking me up and down.

''Please. Your just trying to get into my panties.'', I said, rolling my eyes.

''I'm serious.'', he said, looking down at me.

''Well thanks.'', I said, leaning up and kissing him. He kissed me more passionately, expressing his love for me through the kiss. I pulled away from the kiss, blushing. He hadn't kissed me like that since the day we got married. He pecked me on the lips one more time before we walked into the house. I heard the babies squealing upstairs. I thanked Loki's mom for watching them before she left. Loki and I went upstairs into their room. I picked up Loki Jr. and Lola, while Loki picked up Luke. They were smiling widely and making little baby noises.

''They're so adorable.'', I said, looking at all of them.

''Never thought I'd hear the world adorable come from your mouth.'', Loki said, grinning slightly.

''Shut up.'', I said, while rolling my eyes.

''Gwen you have to admit when I first met you, you were a total bad ass.'', he said. I guess that was a little bit true. My family and I weren't originally from this pack. We came from the NightWood pack back in Monroe. When I first met Loki he was such a conceited asshole. I was 13 and he was 15.

*Flashback*

''Son this is Graciela Willow, John Willow, and their children Max Willow and Gweneth Willow.", The alpha said. I scrunched up my nose when he said my government name.

''Nice to meet you.", His son said, nodding at us. My parents and my brother went with the alpha and his wife. I sat down on the recliner and the boy watched me.

''Do you have a problem?", I asked.

''Yes. You are sitting in my seat.", he said.

''It doesn't have your name written on it.", I said, rolling my eyes. He was such a dickbutt.

''Well I am future alpha of this pack and I demand that you get out of my seat.", he yelled. Who the heck did he think he was talking to. I got out of the seat and walked over to him, grabbing hold to his collar.

''Look you spoiled brat. I don't give a shit what your title is or who the the hell you are. I'm going to seat in that seat and your going to sit here and shut the hell up. You got me?", I asked, gripping onto his collar harshly. It was pretty funny considering I was way shorter than him. He nodded his head and I let him go. I sat back in the recliner and smirked at him.

''What is your name?", I asked, looking at him. He was pretty cute.

''I'm Loki.", he said. I motioned for him to come over.

''My legs are hurting massage my calves.'', I said.

''But-

''No butts just my legs, get to massaging.", I said, snapping my fingers. He grabbed onto my legs and started massaging them. He should become a masseuse.

*End of Flashback*

''I had to put you in your place.'', I said, smirking at him.

''Well you surely did. I always thought you were pretty hot. I was crushing on you for years.'', he said.

''Well why didn't you just ask me out?", I asked, as I rocked the babies back and forth.

''I was terrified of you.'', he said.

''We'll I'm sorry for scaring you. I always thought you were cute too.'', I said.

''I knew you had a crush on me.", he said, smirking.

''I didn't say I had a crush on you. I said that you were cute.'', I said. He was such a conceited bastard.

''Same difference.'', he said. I rolled my eyes once more before laying the babies back down in their cribs, they looked pretty sleepy. Loki put Luke in his crib and we headed back to our bedroom.

''Wanna cuddle?'', he asked, holding his arms out. I snuggled into his arms as we got under the covers. We both kept quiet, absorbed in our own thoughts.

''Wanna have sex?'', he asked. I looked up at him and smacked him upside the head.

''No, you fool.'', I said, before snuggling back into his chest. I turned on the TV and watched Bring It. The girls were pretty good dancers in my opinion they were way better than Abby Lee dance company. They did the same dance moves over and over again, also just in general it was boring as hell to watch them dance. I couldn't even remember the number of times I fell asleep watching them. I looked up and Loki seemed in deep thought.

''What are you thinking about?'', I asked.

''Do you want to go to college?'', he asked.

''Well yeah. I already signed up online.'', I said.

''Oh really. What did you go for?", he asked.

''Teaching.'', I said. He snorted.

''What? I think I would be a good teacher.'', I said.

''You will be but your patience is low. Your probably going to slap all of those children and end up having a law suit against you.'', he said, laughing.

''I think I will have enough patience by time I graduate.'', I said.

''Probably, that will be four years from now.'', he said.

''That's crazy. Where do you think we'll be in four years?'', I asked, looking at him.

''We'll I think that by then your belly will be round again with some more of my children. I think I will have taken over the company by then. I think the children will be happy and they will also be starting school.'', he said.

''I can't even imagine them growing up.'', I said.

''Well we all have to grow up some time.'', he said, as he rubbed my back up and down.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hoped you enjoyed this chapter. I would like to thank spiderman_love 55 and keyannah123 for voting. I would also like to give a special thanks to emilym1570 for voting and commenting. Love ya boo. To all of my other reader I definitely encourage you to vote and comment. I love to hear you guys feedback. As always vote, comment, and follow me. I love you guys!

Yours truly,

-Bookie-