6. kavish

"And someone was telling me to stay away from DEU" Zain speaks as I stroll down the stairs.

"She's Devansh's fiance" he smirks making me stop and look at him .

"Are you talking about that Devansh who I'm gonna kill in a day or two"

Zain laughs at that statement "is he soon to be late Devansh Thakkar"

"I'll go check up on Ishani" I say and turn around.

"Ishani" he raises his brow "ishani is just an excuse to see the guitar girl "

"Guitar girl has a class right now so there's no chance I can see her , ishani texted me she wants to meet"

"I still don't trust you brother, I know my friends" he says and I laugh before heading outside .

Okay so talking about the guitar girl, when I last went for signing a few papers at DEU regarding BHU's participation in the championship and to give the names of studens taking part , I didn't know I'll come across her again . I was and still am the happiest man on earth after I came to know that her fiance is a cheating asshole .

It still makes me laugh how that fucker excactly knows he doesn't deserve that girl. She infuriated me when she was still siding with him but that doesn't matter anymore. It's like when ishani and I were kids. Even after telling her hundreds of times that her finger would be burnt if she touched a flame , she would never listen . Despite of the age ,Kainaat is a kid too who needs to be dragged away from the flame.

She doesn't know that fucker is a poison for her but what if she knows ? What if she knows it all ? I'll use the ways a mafia is supposed to use .

I don't except her father to break off the engagement after I came to know that he's a toxic madman who doesn't care about his daughter but my decision is firm because there is a girl who is cuter than my sister and who is so vulnerable that I need to fucking keep her inside my jacket every time . Her teary eyes told me how broken she is . Not only that bastard but everyone around her broke that girl , my girl .

But now I know that happened when I wasn't aware she awaits me but now I do .

"What's going on" ishani strolls towards me narrowing her eyes and shielding her face with a hand because of the sunlight .

We walk towards a tree and sit on the bench .

"Like what ?" I question placing my head on her lap .

"She's engaged kiv and everything that -- "

"Is she happy ?" I ask and ishani stops talking immideatly. Her butterfly pendant hangs down her neck as I look at her face and she runs her finger in my hair while shaking her head .

"I don't think so"

"Then let me at least---"

"Ishani" I hear Kainaat's voice and I look to my left where she comes yelling ishani's name . She dressed in a yellow jumpsuit and matching sneakers .

"Ish--" she freezes when she sees me .

Ishani looks at me and I say "call her" to which my sister shakes her head.

"What will I get" she crosses her arms in front of her chest as I look up at her face .

"Whatever you say just name it"

"Oh-oh anything for her "she chuckles and speaks louder " kai , come "

Kainaat thinks a little before strolling closer.

"I'm done with the class are you coming to--" she makes an eye contact with me but quickly looks away " co-coming to the apartment"

"She's not coming you can take me along" I say and ishani laughs.

"He's stupid, just ignore him"

"Really "I get up and she's ready to run away " sorry"

Kainaat smiles when ishani hides behind her .

"I'll s-see you later" and she sprints away.

"Did she tell me she'll see me later" I grin and ishani laughs "you wish, she told me because she's my room partner for a few days "

" room partner "

Lucky you, little sister.

"Yess and bed partner too" ishani laughs Sarcastically.

"When did you grow up so much" I grab her neck with an arm .

"Hey , I'm just telling but wait" she removes my arm and hugs me .

"I'm proud of you and I'm really really happy "

"Aww" I chuckle .

"Aww awww" she laughs out loud.

"What happened yesterday" I question as she sits near me and her face tenses a little.

"Devansh came over and all girls yelled at him but kai sided with him still, I was so angry when he made her cry"

I clench my fist and tilt my head to the side as she continues "he really hurts her and I don't like that"

"If ishani doesn't like anything "I say and she continues " kavish changes it"

"Exactly"

"Unfortunately not this time" I turn around and there stands Devansh Thakkar .

"Go , I'll text you later" I tell ishani who looks worried but things won't be pretty so she needs to leave.

"Kavish " she holds my hands looking apprehended "go back soon"

" listen to your little sister Kavish" devansh mocks.

" go ishani " I state firmly "go" .

She nods , turns around and heads away while I face him .
" I'll say it only once , stay the fuck away from MY kainaat" his words sound so bitter that I wish to punch the shit out of him but I wait for ishani to vanish from the sight.

"Who the fuck do you think you are to threaten me "

"I am her fiance"

"I DO NOT FUCKING CARE , I said who the fuck are you to threaten kavish Solanki"

"Don't yell at me Kavish , I'm being very patient here .I'll forget whatever you did yesterday if you delete that fucking post "

I take out my phone , pull up my profile and push the delete button. When it asks for verification, I place the phone on the bench .

"Do it if you can " and I place my foot next to it removing my jacket .
He clenches his jaw and takes a step forward. Instantly my kick lands on his chest making him fall back on the ground.

"Fuck you" he yelps while I pick up my phone .

"The girl is mine asshole , you don't have the balls to protect a premium beauty"