13. Kainaat

Shru holds my hand as I walk out of the hospital . I don't even know how I'm gonna face my friends . Whether they will talk to me the same ? Or whether ishani will hate me forver ? Maybe crystal too .

My eyes stop at the very alluring scene in front of my eyes . A large black Audi is parked across the road where Ishani's dad has his arms wrapped around her as he says something to her with a smile on his face . Her mom brushes kavish's shirt with her palms as he cups her face and maybe tells her to not worry . Everyone says Shru got the perfect life but for me Ishani has always been the center of perfection . The best dad , the best mom, the best brother, best everything and I hope her future remains the same . Same goes for Kavish , he has everything he ever needs except his deviant demands.

"You're alright ?" I turn around to find dev . There is a bandage on his arm which is tied for support and Shivay helps him walk towards me . Thank God he's safe .

"Yes" I force a smile .

"I was worried" he pats my cheek and it feels real for the first time . Shivay and Shruti walk towards the car leaving me with Dev who now says "I'm sorry it was---"

"No it's--- it's not your fault" I say looking over my shoulder to find Ishani already inside the car with her parents and kavish leaning close to an open door.

"Did he say anything to dad ?"

Dad ? I turn my head around because for the first time dev called my father his dad .
" no he didn't " I hide a fact but that's the best I should be doing right now.

"That's good , I talked to him and told my dad too " he stops making my heart sink " what? " I question and he smiles " that I wanna marry you after the championship.

"W-what"

He smiles "aren't you happy?"

I don't know why but I can just think of a guy. Isn't it too bad that when my finace tells me he wants to marry me finally , I think of kavish Solanki ?

"I am" I smile and nod. Lie

"About what"
My spine jerks straight when he wraps and arm around my neck pinning me to his chest . My eyes locked to Devansh's while my heart racing.

"What the fuck do you think--" devansh utters .

My body freezes when a loaded gun comes in front of my eyes . With an arm wrapped around me he points a gun at my fiance with the other .

"K-kavish"

I scream and flinch squeezing my eyes shut when he shoots . People scream and rush here and there. Some duck down.

"What the hell, will you ever stop " I hear shivay growling .

I slowly open my eyes to find Dev still standing in front of me with apprehension written on his face.

"I'm not gonna miss the next time " he whispers into my ear making me shiver under his hold.

Shivay drags Dev away which is for the best right now because this guy is a bloody psychopath. He's insane . He really is . For the first time when I met him, I had no idea he'll be this lunatic.

Something cold touches my waist and I look down when he slides the gun inside my pocket .

"It's yours and I'm giving it back" his arm slides down and stops at my waist turning me around. "You might need it again because kainaat my sweetheart I'm keeping you forever ."

He strides towards a black car and opens the door. I silently get inside , remove the gun and place it on the dashboard.

When he gets inside it , I know, I just know he fears none and my life is fucked forever.
But what if I really get married to dev in secret ?

What if he commits a homicide on your wedding day ?

Right ,

He doesn't speak a word and drives so fast that my heart almost jumps out of my mouth but he knows how to drive . He is perfect in everything.

The car finally stops but not at the campus. It is a very secluded area . I don't even remember last when we were on the highway .

He gets out and opens the door for me . I look up at his face without wanting to get out of this car.

With sunlight falling on half of his face , he looks damn gorgeous. With angry eyes , a clenched jaw showcasing how perfect his jawline is and those hair falling on his forhead . He is cut from those magazine covers .

He stretches his palm and my eyes travel up his arm. His biceps are hidden by the loose half sleeve and rest of his arm has a dark tattoo stretching on it . A loose bracelet dangling from his wrist shines under bright light and feels cold when I place my hand on his and my fingers brush against the platinum .

I get up and take a step forward but he pins me to the car .

"A simple yes or no ,that's what you'll say and nothing else"

Really ? Is he really kavish ?

I keeps looking at his cold eyes as he interlinks the fingers of his hand with mine gripping tight . My ring hurts my finger when he tightens his grip .

I wince and he grabs my waist with the other and under my loose top .

"Did I not tell you " he speaks in a vicious tone " you are not allowed to be around anyone else ?"

He's pissed because of the hug !

"H-He's my fiance" tears pool in my eyes when his fingers dig into my skin .

He's angry, so angry .

"WAS , untill Me"

"He still is" I deadpan.

"So you want me to kill him ?" He tilts his head to the side and moves forward to whisper "then you'll be mine won't you ?"

"No" I grab his arm to push him away but he presses his body further into mine .

"Are you sure " he looks into my eyes .

No I am not . Why do I think of you when I'm with him even when he came first ?

"Shall we check what you want ?" His fingers stop at my zip and I freeze . Instantly I shake my head .

"I'll kick you" I try to fold my knee and he smirks " I'll kiss you"

"I WILL punch you kavish" I warn him but he says " and I'll fuck you sweetheart"

__________________________