8. Kainaat

Before the Annual Inter-Universuty Championship between all three universities, we have a few events at the campus , one of which is a dance festival . Our University,the DEU is the host of this year's champion so we are going to prepare a collective performance with partners which will be shot on camera .

Everyone is pairing with someone random but I am the one struck in an engagement so I cannot do that . A certain asshole has told Shru that he'll be at the practice and pair with me . Ofcourse, because his precious Prestige will be tainted if a random guy stands even an inch close to me .

"Where is he" shru asks and I raise my shoulders because I have no fucking idea.

"Kainaat , why are you sitting there" the dance trainer questions and I shake my head " my partner is late"

And he's a fucking asshole.

"But , he has signed here today, he cannot be late"

What ? Why would he sign here and vanish into thin air.

"Ofcourse I'm not" a wierd sensation makes my stomach twist as he steps inside the room dressed in a white shirt and blue denims paired with white and blue sneakers . His sleeves are neatly folded making his toned forearms and tattoos visible . Kavish solanki is damn hot. I'm not gonna lie . Devansh doesn't stand a chance in front of him. Not in being fit, not in features , not in personality ,nothing . His face is more on the cuter side even after being a mafia which can be understood by the fact that his sister is epitome of real beauty . I'm sure their parents are equally attractive.

"See" the trainer smiles "come stand with him. "

My body freezes as his eyes land at my and he mouths "told you"
Okay shut up, shut up.
he signed at Dev's place?

"You're really gonna dance" ishani chirps looking at her brother who nods saying "only if she stands so close that air cannot pass between us"

My cheeks heat up and I'm sure they turn red when all my friends scream "come on kai"

They hoot so loud that I don't even get the time to counter. Shru and Zara are the happiest apart from Ishani because obviously her brother is here .

With trembling legs I get up and I no longer recognize my own walking style as I go towards him.

"This is a professional set up and I'm not letting you take advantage of it " I whisper before we both stand in a line with others .

"Sweetheart I'm totally not here to take advantage of you " he says as I face him and he intertwines the fingers of his right hand with my left.

"I very well know what mafias d-do" I roll my eyes and words die in my mouth as he slowly and very seductively slips his hand on my waist . Making me feel it at most. He could have just placed it there at once but no .

"What do " he steps closer when I place my hand on his shoulder " mafias do sweetheart"

" Stop calling me that, I'm not your sweetheart" I say when he yanks me closer. From here I realize how tall actually he is when I just face his white shirt pressed againt his wide chest.

"Make me" he gives me that dirty wicked smirk.

As much I've seen him not only with me but with ishani too he's not the guy who loves to dominate, he's one who loves to protect. He finds peace when his people feel safe around him .
Did I just say his people ?

"Did they take the very close thing too seriously?" Zara chuckles and all eyes turn towards me when I realize I'm so pressed against him .

I immideatly try to move away but ofcourse he won't let me . It's me around him third time and I can already anticipate his actions . This chemistry doesn't look healthy at all .

"Okay guys focus on the steps " the trainer says as kavish steps his right foot forward and I take my left back .

"Where is Devansh " I ask him and he rolls his eyes and ohh my freaking God, he's adorable ,man . He really is so much like Ishani . I mean only in the looks, anyways .

"I thought you said you were done with him"

What the fuck ? There was nobody except me and Devansh when I said that.

"How do you---" he spins me around and the very next second I'm in his arms . I grab his shirt subconsciously.

"Mafias sweetheart mafias and you said you know what we do" he smirks.

Is he trying to be oversmart with me ? Actually he is outsmarting me.

He puts me on my feet so easily and simply as if I'm just a cotton ball as his hand travels on my back .

I push him away and spin around . My center throbs so bad and this is not a very good feeling to be getting around my friend's mafia brother who has a very unhealthy intrest in me.

"Did I leave you speechless" he whispers in my ear interwining his hands on my waist .

"You want me to stay quite?"

"Naah!"He shakes his head turning me towards him "not except when I kiss you "

I gulp the lump in my throat as my cheeks flush .

"Stop flirting, I'm-- "

"Cute "he cuts me off

"No I'm---"

"Beautiful" he spins me around.

"No ,no I am" I face him.

With a swift moment he yanks me closer as my Palms land on his chest and looking into my eyes he says "Mine"

"What the fuck is going on here"

My eyes finally leave kavish's face and land at an irritated Devansh standing at the door.

"What the fuck ka--"

"DONT talk to her" kavish says as my spine jerks straight when the room goes silent and Kavish's arm lands around my shoulder.

Devansh clenches his jaw and looks at the trainer angrily .

"I'm sorry you took back your name"
"I took back my name?" He growls.

"I will not leave you"devansh barks at kavish ruining the whole practice but kavish is not bothered at all .

" are you okay with all this" he asks me .

I don't know what to say but kavish voices looking at me "act like he isn't here , I'll handle the rest"

I promised to myself that Devansh doesn't exist anymore so I nod.

"Kainaat" devansh growls making me flinch. Kavish pulls me closer before stating "nobody gets to talk Like that to MY PARTNER , get the fuck out before a few guys have to pick you from the ground "

"I'll see you both later" he threatens and leaves but kavish now looks at me and says "but I'll see you right now"

"Okay let's take a break guys" the trainer says and I exit the room . Before anyone shoots questions at me or kavish starts what he is so good at , I head to the rest room on first floor . I don't need to be at a crowded place right now. I'm about to remove my shirt when the door clicks behind me . My spine jerks straight when I see Kavish positioned there.

"So I was thinking about the advantage thing "

___________________________

Oh my god after kiaan , I think I'm getting a crush on Kavish . My male leads are seriously making my standards rise day by day. Someone stop me :)