18. Kainaat

Trigger warning :- Explicit Content 🔞

I shiver and my center throbs as he looks at me with those dark brown eyes. His hand on my waist inside my shirt . Untill today I had no idea that this guy is my wildest, deepest and darkest wish  . One I'm afraid to accept in front of the world . One I'll never openly say aloud .

The way I react to his touch is what makes me ashamed of myself . I shouldn't , I shouldn't feel this way about another guy when I have a ring on my finger that somebody else put . Today I'll not let happen what he did last time .

"Get away from me" I snarl and surprisingly this depraved human smirks . He likes me protesting . Doesn't he ?

"Or what ?" His hand roams on my stomach making me shiver under his hold .

"Or I'll seriously hit you Avi"

"Ohh I'm ready to die if you say it like that"

Huh! Really?

Inch by inch as his hand goes up , my heart bounces like a tennis ball .

"What do you want sweetheart " he makes the lining of my breasts with him thumbs .

"I want you to stop touching me right now"

He tilts his head to the side "I'll ask again, are you sure about that?"

Ohh he knows it all and he's an asshole for wanting me to say it out loud to him .

"You know what , I'm aware of what you are trying to do " I nod "I know you want me to be guilty , to be ashamed of myself and break off this engagement with Devansh so that it becomes easier for you"

His face tenses a bit before he speaks " sweatheart I've said it hundreds of times that I don't care , I simply do not care about your stupid engagement "

"You do" I snap "you do because I belong to someone else"

"You are mine and only mine" he grips my throat giving it a little squeeze while his other hand still is kept on my ribs .

"Not till people call me Devansh's girl"

"Kainaat !!!" His sound echoes around us and I'm so scared of his mom walking inside anytime.

"What's wrong" I hear her footsteps and he gets away . In a quick ten seconds I settle my clothes while he keeps looking at me with fury.

"Kavish "she questions out of apprehension .

"We're going, I'll call you mom" he grabs my wrist and drags me down the stairs while I try my best to not land on the floor face first .

"Tell ishi to call me" she voices behind her " kavish you are --- hey leave the girl " she most probably rushes  behind us but I keep myself from falling when he slams the car door .

I wince as he starts the car and we are soon on the road .

"Meet me now" he voices on the phone pulling up at the roadside . I crane my neck to find DEU's fucker number 1 something flashing on his phone screen. 

Is that dev ?

Hell no!

"What are you trying to do? " I ask anxiously .

"His girl huh?" He turns towards me with rage "Let's see"

"No , I didn't"

"Shut up kainaat , shut the fuck up before I do something that I might regret later"

"You" tears pool in my eyes and my voice breaks before the sentence could be completed.

He grabs my waist and pulls me towards him . His strong grip makes me feel like a little kid in front of his strength when I land on his lap . He adjust the seat a little as my back touches the steering .

I look at his face so close once again as his hands go up my shirt .

"Do not say it ever again" he kisses my collarbone and I don't know why , I throw my head back giving him all the freedom . He lifts my shirt getting a complete view of my body before he kisses my stomach.  I grab his nape and I agree I completely agree I want him sometimes but he's not what future looks like.  He is not what family looks like . He is not what love looks like .
Is he ?

He bites my skin and I'm in a parallel Universe the very next second as he gropes my breast. I squeeze my eyes shut when he sucks me .

"Ohh" I moan feeling the warmth of his mouth. 

"No, I shouldn't be doing this" I mumble with eyes closed .

"Don't worry the blame is on me sweetheart "

"But the fault is mine Avi" I run my fingers through his hair subconsciously while his fingers dig into My skin.  I swear my heart is racing so fast right now when I pull him closer and closer. 

He exactly knows where to touch me and how . In this part he's exactly what I want. He pulls me closer on his lap while I can really feel how how hard he is for me . How much he wants me . I run my fingers on his biceps and his tattoos . So many girls at campus would die to sit with Kavish Solanki for once and he craves me . I never thought I'd ever see a day when a mafia Demon , rich , handsome and so much  in demand would like me while my own fiance never wanted me . But still I know he's not mine.  He can never be mine . He wants someone like his sister. Classy, cute and a raw beauty . I'm not what he desires . I have a future with someone else whom I'm cheating right now . I hate myself . I hate him  . I hate him so much , I think to myself when I place a hand on his thigh and he pulls it towards the center .

"Ohh Fuck" he cups my face and kisses me but suddenly his phone rings . Still kissing me he puts it on speaker as I hear the last voice I want to hear right now . I snap open my eyes as he tells kavish "I'm here kavish Solanki, let's end it all today"

I pull away and look him in the eyes while he speaks "Sure Devansh Thakkar"

____________________________