19. Kavish

When I get out of the car and hold Kainaat's arm , I'm so sure . Today the final decision will be made .

When we see him across the road , I can sense how mad he's about kainaat being with me . Be mad for a lifetime and loose your shit . As if I give a flying fuck .

"Why are you still with him" he asks kainaat when we step in front of him .

"She's here to stay" I speak and his gaze lands on my face while I smirk "forever"

"I'm not talking to you"

"Ohh you are because MY Sweatheart doesn't talk to dickheads"

"Then she shouldn't be talking to you" he tilts his head to the side making me laugh .

"Laugh all you want Demon, I'm taking my girl we are getting married . I will then see that laughter" he comes close when she suddenly snaps "Enough , both of you" her gaze bounces between us " I'm done with this shit and I'm loosing my mind. Stop it already please stop"

"Last fifteen minutes sweatheart , after this I swear you'll throw this stupid ring at his face"

"Ohh is it" devansh chuckles " your time starts now"

"You gave her a picture of mine with my aunt but now it's my turn." I take out my phone and unlock it . Kainaat seems anxious . I never wanted to do this because I knew it will hurt her but now I'm left with no other option .

"Who is she" I Flash the picture of a girl with him. It's a screenshot Zain sent me from a girl's insta story , she updated day before yesterday .

"Ohh let me remind you elite, is she the one you kissed right after you walked out of the hospital . The one from which kainaat and you were discharged at the same time after she was trying to save YOU FROM ME"

"Dev" her eyes pool with tears .

"T-this is n-not true "

I laugh "mafia huh ? You don't even know how this mafia is gonna destroy your life" I swipe the picture and there comes the next one where he was at a pool with a girl last night . That's a video.

"Anything about this ? " I ask him "she feels guilty even when I hold her hand but I'll make her proud of it now"

Kainaat looks at me as a tear rolls down her eyes . Last fucking time sweetheart . We cannot heal a wound untill the Bullet is inside.

"About this ? " I keep swiping "or about this motherfucker?"

"Seriously " kainaat looks at him with rage and if she slaps him I'm gonna Seriously kiss her right here .

"You know how it was between us " he presents his excuse .

"So ?" She takes a step forward "So ????"

I have audios , videos and what not about him . This I have been collecting with Zain's help since I found out he's cheating on her . I never knew I'll seriously use it but here is the day.

"Why are you overreacting? You know I'm like that since the start"

"You apologized Dev" she screams ." My god , I was about to tell you whatever I had with Kavish and I was so guilty . I-- you "

"Shhh---calm down" I rub her shoulder.

"What do you have with him" he looks anxious .

"A future , a lifetime and maybe a child or two in a few years" I smirk.

"Shut the fuck up" he steps forward.  Motherfucker don't,   because I'm a bloody maniac . I'll snap your neck in a second leaving this girl traumatized.

"You shut the fuck up asshole"

I smirk when she yells at him  . Ah- that feeling of happiness .

"Still she won't throw the ring at me" he looks away.

"Ah-right" I smirk and instantly his phone rings " keep that on speaker "

It's his mom who speaks "dev, why did they break the engagement"

Kainaat's freezes and dickhead's eyes go wide .

"They what ?" He almost yells.

"Kainaat's dad came over and he said I can't marry my daughter to a cheater . I'm breaking the engagement off"

I look at kainaat who is just waiting to jump in happiness "check your phone sweetheart "

She takes out her phone and unlocks it so fast .
"It's true " she utters with no expressions.

"Y-you , you can't do this kainaat . Just for him ?"  As if the world slipped from under his shoes .

"Not me , he did it and thank god . " she says.

"For you " I step towards devansh and push him back  "just for you . The next time I see you around her . I'll kill you "

"Kainaat let me talk " he just won't shut up but the next thing that happens leaves me spellbound .
Little her comes in front of me facing him and her punch lands on his jaw hard .

Now what was it ? That's my girl .

"Wanted to do this for so so long" she takes out the ring and yes . It goes flying in the air after hitting his chest .

"I officially kick your diamond , you egocentric self and YOU Devansh Thakkar"

"Kainaat you will regret this" he growls .

"And you'll loose your tongue if you don't shut up " I grab her wrist and we walk away from him.

When I look at her face she's on the verge of crying . I knew she'll cry but I also knew the very last time .

"Don't cry " I lean againt the car holding her by the waist .

"No , I'm really happy.  I'm finally free from him" she tries hard to keep it all inside . I pull her towards my chest and that's it,  she breaks down.

"It was humiliating Avi . Every second of it was full of humiliation.  He treated me like shit ."

I cup her face and look her in the eyes "you want me to kill him ? Just say it once and I'll rip his soul from his body"

"NO" She places her forhead on my chest  .

" you'll be treated like a mafia Queen"

"No you won't" she pulls away making me confused.

"Because I'm not gonna stay with you Avi. I won't lie , there is no love left  inside my heart and I don't wanna hurt my friend who is so cute by hurting her brother whom she loves the most "

____________________________