11. Kainaat

"Ohh my God I'm so proud of you kainaat and I'm actually  proud of both of you for being so mature to handle situations like this." My mom chirps through the phone while I force a smile .

"Yeah , I mean--- "

"Focus on your upcoming exams and don't worry , the thakkars won't break the marriage "

She's happy that I gave Devansh a second chance which he truly didn't deserve but I don't know,  I had to do it . I'm being stupid and I'm not happy for my decisions but it's for the greater good . Rest if I think about Kavish , I told ishani her deserves someone better and it's just a short termed obsession he has on me nothing else .

"I no longer recognize you kai" shru says with her arms crossed in front of her chest.

"Why" I fake the smile again .

"And whom are you listening to ? Shivay ? Every freaking person on earth knows he cares not even a bit about anyone else other than Shru , Abhi and a little about me"Zara speaks .

"And wait a second , lemme tell you kavish Solanki is far far far better than that asshole" Crystal declares .

"Don't call him that" I yell back at her "He's my future husband"

"Yelling won't make him look like a good person kai , he is a top class asshole" Inayat speaks as I shift my gaze from her to ishani who gives me a pitiful smile .

"Fine , fine if you guys have so much problem with me and my people I'll move out" I pick my guitar and head straight to the door.

"Wait ,we didn't mean---"zara screams as ishani rushes to grab my arm.

"I'm your bestfriend kai " shru says with tears pooling in her eyes .

"And he's my fiance , I want him " I deadpan before turning around to leave .

"Is that so sweatheart" I freeze on my place and my mind goes numb seeing Kavish at our front door . His expressions brutally cold and his eyes intimidatingly mysterious.

He steps forward while I take a step back . "Didn't I tell you I'll rip him limb from limb " he keeps coming towards me while words die in my throat .

"Wait kavish" Zara speaks but he keeps his eyes fixed at my face .

"One thing I hate the most " he declares "is dickheads laying hands on what is mine"

"I-- I " my freaking tongue is numb .
"Stop" ishani holds his arm as Archit hurriedly walks inside.

"Okay , calm Down" he says looking at Kavish who just won't take his eyes off me .

"I gifted you something" he says while I'm frozen on my place "use it if you wanna save him because I am a fucking Demon , the dark kind " and he storms outside .

"No ,no , no " ishani and Archit rush behind him while shru breaks down in tears saying "why does shiv have to fuck things up"

I regain my senses and rush to the racing stadium where they've all gone.

"I said stop" Archit growls and my heart begins pounding against my chest.

"What the fuck do you think you are doing " shivay stands in front of Kavish Shielding Devansh .

"This looks fun " abhimanyu voices from behind me as he walks Towards the scene .

"What the fuck are you doing get away " Archit tells Shivay who smirks "really"

"Yes really" kavish says before his punch lands on Shivay's jaw . Hard.

"No" shru screams before rushing towards Shivay who looks at kavish angrily.

"That was your biggest fucking mistake" abhimanyu declares before he slams a baseball bat on the back of kavish's head . Archit grabs him from behind as I gape upon seeing red liquid streaming down kavish's nape. Everything happens so fast.

"No " ishani yelps as I hold her.

Kavish places a hand on his nape to find it covered in blood.  His infuriation increases as he kicks Devansh so hard that he falls on the ground.

"How the fuck did you touch her" he growls making me flinch as his punch lands on Devansh's jaw .

"Please stop him" ishani cries as I see Zain rushing towards kavish .

Shivay is about to hit kavish but Zain gets in between .

"What the fuck is going on here" Zara pulls her hair pacing left right.

"Because she is mine" devansh chuckles as a punch lands on his jaw again making him spit blood . I can't see this anymore . I just can't .

So I take out the gun and point it at him . Just like he taught me .
"Stop it Kavish Solanki " I deadpan and everyone stops .

Ishani looks at me with wide eyes and covers her mouth with both hands before saying "kainaat please don't .  I beg you"

"Shut up ishani" kavish tells her but tears stream down her cheeks .

"Go for it but if you miss " he smirks like the demon he is "I will kill him" he kicks devahsh who coughs and spits blood .

"No you won't " I say and I don't know why but I won't let my dad fall . The one who threatened to ruin my father will be the one I ruin before anyone else .

"Kai please , please . He's my only brother and I love him so much . Please" ishani cries and at the same time a tear rolls down my cheek .

"I no longer wish to talk to you, ever, ever " Crystal speaks hugging ishani from the side. I can afford to loose friends but not a father. Loosing these friends will break my heart but loosing dad will break me.

"Will you stop crying , what's wrong with you" kavish asks his sister.

"No , I can't let this happen" ishani cries.

"Ishani you--- no don't--- I said stop "

She walks towards him and now they stand shoulder to shoulder facing me .

"You stubborn kid" he grits his teeth and now for the first time , there is apprehension on his face. He truly loves his sister and she loves him even more . Maybe that's why Crystal is crying.

"Ohh God " crystal looks at the sky as Abhimanyu walks towards her .

"If you'll take that much time to decide , you'll never win the game sweatheart" he smirks placing an arm across ishani's shoulder .

"Tell him to leave dev and I'll not shoot" I ask ishani but kavish is the one who speaks "I'd rather die. Do it if you can "

I stand determined and look him in the eyes . He doesn't Blink and I don't move untill he takes out a gun .

Everyone freezes as he loads the gun and points it towards me. For once I flinch but he smiles before taking the gun down and bang , he shoots and dev yelps . With shivering hands I let my instinct guide me as I pull the trigger. 

___________________________