21. Kavish

"We are ready with the results everyone ." It is announced on the stage. I go near and closely observe kainaat who is fidgeting with her fingers.

"Congratulations kavish Solanki and BHU . You take the medal home" she says so loud and half of the crowd goes silent because everybody knew Kainaat will win . BHU students screams but I look at kainaat .Her expressions fall and tears pool in her eyes . Kiaan turns towards me and raises his shoulders.

I look at my right where Devansh smirks .

"Congrats" kainaat mouths looking at me with teary eyes and leaves the stage .

What the fuck ?

I rush out of the auditorium and see kainaat bawling her eyes out.

"I didn't do that trust me sweatheart ." Trust.

"Ohh are you sure " I hear Devansh the fucker "didn't you send this to our management for making BHU win?" He shows me pictures of a bag full of money with BHU stamp on it .

"You are dead Devansh" I grab his collars.

"LEAVE HIM " she screams "you did what you wanted to now congrats Kavish Solanki . You said you'll stop being nice but I never thought , you'll stoop so low . SO LOW . Shivay made me meet the professors who said it was true but I never believed them . I thought you wouldn't do that . You will be happy to see me win but I was so fucking wrong . You are so mad in your obsession that when you didn't get what you wanted , you chose this. Mafia will be a mafia in the end . Selfish "

The first scene that flashes in front of my eyes is ishani's bleeding head . Yes I was selfish that day .I let her go out alone even when mom told me not to. She was shot because of me .

"I don't know what to say" I smile.

"Do not show me this face again . I hate I fell for this" she sprints away while the girls follow her and only Ishani stands in front of me .

" I know , you didn't " she hugs me .

"That's more than enough for me cutipie " I pinch her cheeks knowing she's about to cry .

I cup her face as a tear rolls down her cheeks .

"You're not selfish kiv , she's stupid if she thinks that "

I laugh and caress her back "go with Crystal, I'll see you later " I pat her cheek .

"You're coming at the party? Text me if you are" she sprints away and joins crystal who is already near the stairs.

I turn around and someone hits my shoulder with his .

Shivay Raichand smirks at me"congratu-fucking-lations" he smirks "this was for the punch "

"Becuase you couldn't punch him back Raichand " I hear kiaan who strolls closer followed by his best friend Anish Barot.

"Ohh you are not the one to decide that Kiaan Raghuvanshi" shivay rolls his eyes .

"And you are the one to decide for a girl ? It's funny how you call me the worst when you break a girl's dreams for revenge against a punch "

Wait what ? I have to rub my eyes to check if he's the same monster Raghuvanshi.

Shivay bursts out laughing "who am I talking to ? Oh my god"

Kiaan rubs his head with a gun tip and that's when I notice the gun has a sound suppressor on it .

"You talk too much" he points a gun at Shivay's forhead who doesn't flinch . Just two days back he shot two guys and he will shoot again . He is Kiaan and kiaan doesn't bluff.

Thankfully for Shivay anish puts the gun down and surprisingly kiaan lets him.

"Go away Devil, I don't wanna see kiaan's list of murderers increasing " He speaks.

"Dream on" shivay flips him off and strolls forward but now kiaan hits him with his shoulder "abso-fucking-lutely "

He smirks and Shivay gives him a glare before walking away . It's only sensible when you are surrounded by all mafias.

"Now you " he looks at me "you should have listened to me and shot him"

"And why do you care so much" I raise a brow.

"Because it lead to a tear fall from certain brown eyes" Anish chuckles.

"Firstly we need to know who those professors are , untill now Shivay must have hidden them but I know the tricks " kiaan smirks and struts towards the front tower .

"Isn't he cute" Anish laughs and a smile comes on my face "cute ? Seriously? "

"Okay , okay but he's too smart, handsome , powerful and what not"

"I'm not agreeing about Ishani . No matter what" I follow kiaan to the Director's office .

No doubt there is no mafia lord as perfect as kiaan and no mafia princess as perfect as Ishi but that doesn't mean I'll let my sister suffer a lifetime and there is no guarantee to kiaan's life . Like not even for a second .

"Is he gonna convince the Director " I ask seeing kiaan go inside.

"Convince?" Anish laughs and as I open the door. The Director is standing near the table with a hand on his bleeding head as blood streams down his face. Kiaan sitting on the chair with his feet on the table gives him a smile .

Typical Kiaan.

"Now spit out before my guys ask your wife about it"

"I'm sorry kiaan .I didn't know you were involved otherwise I would never agree "

"Well not exactly me but someone from family is involved for sure. So don't waste my time "

"What's with his favoritism to Ishani " I ask and Anish smiles " long story"

"Hmm, she'll not like him . Never ever "

"Have you ever seen kiaan loosing ?"

Point .

"I know they manipulated you" kiaan Says but now you'll help me prove they did.

" Shivay's father owns the university. We'll loose everything sir "

"At least you'll remain alive "

Anish speaks to me"Try to understand him that's what is important because I want you to stay with him untill Ofcourse "

He has his own brother why would he need anyone else and " you are with him aren't you"

"I'll have to leave"

"Wait a fucking minute" kiaan strolls towards us once he's done with the investigation "why do people keep leaving me?"

We stroll out of the office as Anish Says " let's focus on kainaat for now"

"Why will you focus on her" I ask and kiaan bursts out laughing.

"Because she's cute" anish smirks .

"She is annoying too" I add.

"Why Is every cute girl annoying" kiaan utters and please ishani isn't annoying at all . He doesn't even know anything about her . She's the most adorable child ever . Like my dad says . Kainaat on the other hand is testing my patience and now kiaan Raghuvanshi out of all wants my sister.
Just Great !!