14. Kainaat

Warning -:Explicit content🔞

Forcing myself to dislike him is getting difficult by each and every passing day . Kavish solanki is like drugs . You know the addiction will kill you but you can't do anything anyways . I try to convince myself to hate him by solidifying the fact that he's forcing me , he's taking my consent away and he has no right to do so .

"Shut the fuck up" I grit my teeth "what do you think of yourself ? Are you some kind of a king ? "

"Tsk Sweetheart , I don't want to be a king" he looks at me with the dirty smirk "I am a Demon and no king can ever ever make you a queen like I will do"

The way he uses the word "will " makes me believe how strong and rigid kavish's determination towards me and him is .

"I don't want you and I don't want this" I pull away but his fingers still hold the waistband of my shorts.

"You want disrespect , criticisms and a good for nothing life instead" his words pinch the most sensitive parts of me and I blink a few times.

"Isn't taking one's consent away a disrespect?"

"Not when you care about them and are being protective , stopping them from making stupid decisions then sweetheart taking consent away becomes necessary"

"You think I'm stupid ?"

"Not at all sweetheart, you are the smartest girl I've seen . Keeping others above you isn't being stupid , it asks for courage , so much fucking courage ."

My heart skips a beat when I realize that he sees what nobody else does . He knows what I hide from others . Why him ? Why ?

"But, you were a little stupid when you decided to wrap these arms around Him " his eyes fill with rage and like a clock ticks , he unbottens my shorts in the very same way .

"I- h-he"

Get back to your senses kainaat!!!

"You did a mistake you know right ?" He looks into my eyes with cold , void of any expressions , feelingless orbs"

"I---"

He scrunches his nose and rolls his eyes when simultaneously his hair fall on his eyebrows and fuck he's hot .

"Stop with the stammering sweetheart , you did a mistake even when you knew it might end up killing him ?"

No I didn't know that you are a bloody psychopath.

"I did" shifting my gaze to his hand I speak " a mistake"
He gives me an adorable ishani like smile before saying "your safe word is Yours"

What ?

I don't even realize when and how fast he dips a hand inside my undies making my spine jerk straight before he cups me .
Words die in my throat as he rubs my skin fast and rough . My toes curl and legs start to loose life when I use the car as a support.

His lips suck at the hollow of my neck just a second before his tongue licks my skin . I shiver and shake .

I can say yours and stop him. He wants to hear it and he will not go any further. I part my lips but instantly he dips his face inside my cleavage and I see heaven .

His fingers slightly touch my sensitive clit which has never been touched by anyone except me and the way he's touching is . God , electric shocks make my stomach become a drum .

A moan skips my mouth and he begins rubbing me harder and harder . I bend a leg which he holds with his other hand as he sucks at my skin like his life depends on it . I have always been proud to be a girl who never did anything immoral , I never let any man touch me because I've always known the end is Devansh . My future is him but today I broke all the rules. I ruined everything . I let him touch me where he wasn't supposed to touch .

No man should have touched me . With the ring still on my finger , I fist his t-shirt and maybe scratch his shoulder too . He grunts and leaving my thigh , slides my strap from my shoulder.

It strikes me again , I should say it . A part of me revolts that I can't say I'm his but the other one revolts against me stopping him .

Almost half of my chest is uncovered in front of him in the middle of nowhere when I drip all over his hand . Damn you kainaat , this is all fucked up.

Placing the tip of his tongue on the center of my breasts , he licks it up till my collarbone and my breathing almost stops . I cum all over his hand with shaking legs . He didn't even have to go near my opening to make me cum. I was so fucking desperate. I was so fucking shameless.

"You want me sweetheart admit it" he smirks kissing me while I'm frozen on my place " you like it ? Ohh you absolutely loved it" he says when he takes out his wet hand .
My already red cheeks heat up with embarrassment and I avert my gaze .

"I hate you I hate you"

"You and I both know it's a lie but anyways in a week I have a meeting to attend and you are coming along my lovely little guide" he pinches my cheek "You're adorable" he chuckles looking at me as if I'm a shivering little baby.

The days untill Kavish Solanki hadn't stepped a foot into my life I was sure where and how I'm gonna end up but now I no longer have any idea about my own freaking life . I'm lost in a world where a mafia Demon rules and I loathe the very presence of him after what he did to me today .

He took my sanity away making me a sinner . Making me someone who won't be able to face herself in the mirror . I hate you kavish Solanki, I hate you for that.

And I will forever do untill I breathe my last .

____________________________