20. Kavish

I look at her face and unlike my traits , I sigh out of so much fucking patience .

"This" I step forward to cut the distance she just made in between us " was the last time I asked you nicely sweetheart . Now I don't give a fuck to anything untill you willingly end this space" I step back again and she averts her gaze to look at the distance.

"I never wish to"

"You will I swear on my sister." Opening the door I get inside the car and wait for her . I drop her at the DEU campus and then reach back at our Mansion.

Inside I see Zain and Archit in the gym . Archit busy with his phone and Zain depressed as usual but at least he's preparing for the Championship. The other one is not even doing that .

"You have a boxing match with Abhimanyu Mandhana" I say louder but he is still busy with the phone .

"Hmm" he utters while typing . I stroll closer and instantly the screen is turned off . I snatch his phone and slam it on the ground. It breaks into four pieces . Both of them exchange glances before Archit snarls.

"What was that for?"

"Are you not serious about the championship? I got a call from him and Monster Raghuvanshi is the last one I wanna loose to ." I growl and yes I hate kiaan but at present Kiaan Raghuvanshi is like a wall so high that nobody can think of climbing it . People throw stones from below but a wall is a wall .

Kiaan competes with people like my dad in mafia world and even beats them at such a young age . This Championship is probably a kid's play for him . But won't it be beautiful to watch when he looses from me ?

I don't think those DEU fuckers can make him loose so it all is on me like each year.

"It's not Kiaan you are pissed about" Archit mumbles.

"True" Zain joins "girls are hard to deal with"

"Hard ?" I say so loud" I've given it my all, I've tried my best. I am the best what else is she looking for"

"Trust " Archit gets up "she needs to know that she can trust you no matter what"

"And you are the smart one now ? " Zain chuckles.

"At least I'm better than you I'm sorry coco , I made a mistake " He mocks .

"I'll kill you" Zain sprints behind him while I sit and think to myself. " so she doesn't trust me even after everything . Ofcourse she'll have trust issues when she had such an experience in life but I can't wait. "

After a few days of not seeing kainaat in person and her completely abandoning me , I finally step inside the DEU campus. This is the third day of Championship and today , all indoor activities have been scheduled which includes Kainaat singing .

"So these are the girls from IMU , who are competing today" I hear the announcement when I enter inside the auditorium. My eyes suddenly land at Kiaan Raghuvanshi sitting on a couch with his guys surrounding him . Ivaan Raghuvanshi is downstairs near the stage where probably his sister is . At least someone is a good brother , which reminds me where is ishani ?

I walk near the railing and down in the audience area she stands with Zara and Shruti . Inayat isn't here because Zain is here Ofcourse. Archit isn't here for getting beaten by Abhimanyu Mandhana and getting shot by this monster on the couch . It's strange how he commits major crimes and still sits like a king . That's what a nexus he has built in mafia world. He would have really been my friend if he wasn't such a poison .

Kainaat's performance still has an hour to go but observing kiaan is a better timepass right now because today he seems offbeat . He is Shaking his leg and running fingers in his hair . Maybe today I can find something to be able to manipulate Monster Raghuvanshi. I slowly step back and follow his path of vision. He is so busy in his own thing that he doesn't notice me otherwise I can't go unnoticed by him . He keeps his enemies really close .

His eyes move to the left and I really can't make out what his eyes have been following untill I keep my eyes fixed at the staircase . Who is gonna walk upstairs? Even I turn restless but my heart goes numb when I see my little sister coming straight towards me . I have my eyes at him but he has his eyes at Ishani . MY Only Sister . He follows each of her steps with his eyes oblivious to his surroundings.

"Kiv" she wraps her arms around my elbow.

"Ishi go back " I say still looking at him . My heart begins pounding . He can't be the one who wants to kill her right? No kiaan Raghuvanshi can't be . I mentally Shake my head and wrap an arm around her , keeping her to my right.

"I want to show you , I helped Shru make food for Archit . We can send him that right? " She asks with shining eyes.

"Hmm" I utter and start for the stairs with her . She hiding behind my frame . Kiaan's eyes finally make a contact with mine and he smirks . Fuck!! Fuck!!

I leave her in the audience area and Zain is with her . When I go back up in the balcony , now kiaan is bent on the railing with his orbs still at my sister.

"Not Ishani" I deadpan stopping near him.

"Why not" he smiles without looking at me .

"Kiaan this is between you and me so keep it like that. She's my family "

He stands straight and faces me " tsk , she's my family"

"What the fuck are you thinking I'll kill you"

He laughs "those threats work on Devansh , I eat these pitfalls with lunch "

Fuck he knows it all, which means he knows about Kainaat too . This man is a fucking poison .

"Kiaan , I'm serious about this . Stay away from Ishani"

"Ohh her name is Ishani " he nods "right, right . Never heard such a name "

The way he looks at her and the way he just said Ishani , my sister is done for . I will either die or he will die but this will never end . I can see it in his eyes .

I hold the railing as I stand near him thinking what should I be doing right now . I'm not reckless or stupid. I know who I'm dealing with .

"That" I see a locket dangling down his neck. The same Ishani has or had " is my sister's "

He removes it and puts it in his pocket "I snatch whatever I like "

Yeah, yeah I get the double meaning .

"Don't do this to her . I can beg if you want"
I sigh and continue" or one of us will end up dying"
The next thing he says proves what a monster he is and there is no use talking sense with him .
"You request, you beg , you fight , you cry or you die . Kiaan is NOT letting Ishani go again"

Again ?

"You --"

"No you " he points a finger at the stage where kainaat now walks towards the chair with her guitar " do you know what planning is going on here and here " he shows me DEU's fuckers standing near the stage .

"How do you know"

"That's what Kiaan Raghuvanshi brings to the table " he smirks "brains . Now either you kill them or they ruin you .Don't waste time Avi darling." He laughs and walks down the stairs because now Ishani has gone closer to the stage for Kainaat's performance.

_________________________