Epilogue -: Kavish

After 4 Years

I'm so damn stressed as I pace through the hall . "Where the fuck did kiaan's outfit go ?" I growl ignoring the guests while the designer says "we sent it sir"

"Then did the crocodiles eat it ?" I swear a sister's wedding is the most stressful day of life .

"If the groom comes to know , he'll seriously kill you" I tell him but suddenly I hear my sweatheart say "I got it Avi" she strolls down the stairs with a bag in her hand . She's dressed in a very pretty sky coloured gown type something. Whatever girls call it but she looks like a fairy .
"Thank you so much sweatheart. I was tensed. " I kiss her temple and the designer goes away " they put it with ishani's dress by mistake ." She smiles .

"But why did you tie your hair" I ask and she pouts " the girls asked me to"

"You always looks pretty" I smile but she rushes upstairs "no I'll remove the pins"

I laugh and walk towards the staircase . I need to check so many preparations plus I have to ensure security . I see dad in a room with his mafia friends when I pass by uncountable number of rooms to reach at the groom's bedroom.

The wedding is happening at a resort exactly how Ishani likes and the theme is obviously Sky blue . The resort is at an ocean side giving it that extra dash of blue .

"Bhai, that doesn't look good " I hear crystal when I open the door and step inside . Kiaan is sitting in front of the mirror observing his hair as the stylists stand next to him and Crystal stands behind him with Abhimanyu. 

"That does look nice" abhimanyu counters.

"Shut up " Crystal pushes him . Everybody is dressed in sky blue except our groom himself who is shirtless. 

"Your clothes " I put the bag on his bed .

"Did you see her" kiaan asks making me laugh "nope "

"Have some patience " Crystal chuckles.  Giving my sister to kiaan wasn't a very tough decision to make after I saw how much they both love each other and this love goes back to so many years. Also , only kiaan is a man who my dad would ever give Ishani to .

"We have someone right here" archit enters inside with Anish and Zain .

Kiaan gets up and hugs Anish "are you going without clothes "

"Where's my best friend " kiaan asks and Anish looks around saying "hello am I invisible"

I swear the boys are more dramatic than any of the girls .

"There you are" kiaan says when shivay steps in giving him an eyeroll . "Ishani should really think again"

"I'm off" Crystal walks out of the room and I join her .

We reach at Ishani's room where my mind goes numb for a second seeing Ishani in that dress . My sister as kiaan's bride looks like a goddess. 

"Bride's brother is here "Zara speaks so loud .

"Do I not look cute?" She looks at me through the mirror "I swear I'm so nervous , is kiaan nervous?"

"Firstly you look like an angel ishi " I squat near her chair "and secondly your groom is out there shirtless making jokes on shivay being his best friend"

"I swear that has no end " shruti shakes her head .

"I love you kivu" she hugs me and it feels like it's difficult for her to move with so much jwellery on .

"I love you too please don't go " tears stream down my eyes and she breaks down too .

Kainaat rubs my back while I'm not ready to let her go . I seriously hate you kiaan .

"Can we not bring kiaan home " she asks being adorable as always and everyone laughs .

"Fine , I'm ruining your makeup " I say and kainaat puts the box on my Palm I gave her earlier .

I brought diamond anklets for her . I make her wear them with my hands and pray for my sister to get all the happiness she deserves.

"Tell me if he ever hurts you, we'll beat him in sleep " I say and Ishani's eyes turn wide " but I love him"

"How could you love Kiaan Raghuvanshi" I ask and all the girls say "how could you ishani "

"Shut up guys you know nothing"

We laugh and I get out of the room because I don't want to cry or make her cry . Kainaat comes behind me and holds my arm .

"She's not going away Avi"

"She is" I hug her .

"No she isn't" I hear kiaan's voice on Ishani's phone which kainaat has in her hand right now .

"I'll be jealous but you still can take some of her time once in a while"
"You know I hate you right"

"I know " he chuckles.

"I--" it's strange how daughters are born to go away . Soon kainaat will come to me forever and her family will only see her on certain visits.

"I know it all you don't need to ask for anything."He says and I nod "Congratulations kiaan you are really lucky "

He sighs "trust me I know that too"

I hang up and kiaan's photo with ishani on the wallpaper comes in front of my eyes. She'll stay happy stop being dramatic  kavish . 

"I love you " kainaat hugs me "you're so cute Avi"

"I love you too sweatheart, why don't we get married too"

"Right now " she raises her brows

"Right fucking now" I pull her close and she laughs .

" kavish and kainaat quit Romance we have things to do " my mom calls and kainaat pushes me away .

I laugh and walk with her towards mom.  It was difficult but I made my space in her heart at the end . At the end kainaat is mine . My sweatheart , she forever will be .

__________________________