12. Kavish

Anger and frustration seeps into my skin and I bawl my hand into a fist which I slam hard on the wall . My knuckles hurt but not more than my heart .

"It is all your fault " shivay speaks looking at me with rage .

"Well , it was you who manipulated kainaat so shut the fuck up" Zain intervenes.

I storm past them and enter inside the room .

"Is she okay" I ask and the doctor nods ." Dodged the Bullet by a second, she's really lucky"

"No she's stupid " I think to myself as the doctor exits the room.

When kianaat had that gun pointed at me, there was only one reason to my anxiety . Ishani . Once again I got those Flashbacks and my first impulsive reaction was to pull her back and stand in front of her but when I looked in front of me , the gun was already pointed at the love of my life herself . She's so unbelievable that she pulled the trigger . My heart fell numb untill I realized in a split second crystal turned the gun . Mafia girls are taught defence and survival mechanism and that could be expected from kiaan's sister .

Kainaat fainted on the spot while right now she looks at me with a sorry expression. Not gonna fall for that sweetheart.

"Are you out of your mind ?" I clench my jaw and she doesn't react.

"Say something before I turn this hospital into a pile of ash"
The fucker I shot is in the next room . I shot him on the arm and that too not exactly on it but he's a cry baby anyways. When kainaat had pointed the gun towards me I was so sure she'll shoot me however there were still chances of her missing the target and hurting my sister instead . I was prepared for it and I think it could be the eighth time for me getting shot but she changed her mind . Stupid girl.

"I am the cause of this problem , I'm the fucking prize of this war "

"You are not a fucking prize so shut up . I want you because I know I love you not because of a stupid ring or a massive male ego or a fucking competition. That fucker , I don't even consider him an opponent . I'm bearing with all of this for you kainaat. I want you but you don't even see it and I don't fucking care if you don't"

She doesn't say anything in response but we hear footsteps of someone approaching. The door opens and a man dressed in a formal suit enters inside followed by a lady .

"Ohh my God kainaat are you alright" she rushes towards kainaat whose face is pale upon seeing the man I suppose to be her father .

"Will you tell me what the hell is going on " he growls and I can't take that shit .

"Do not fucking yell at her" I declare stepping forward with both hands in my pockets.

"Stop it" kainaat whipers or more like tries to whisper .

"And who are you Mister" he grits his teeth.

"Kavish Solanki" I say and his rage melts down. His expressions fall .

" You are-- his son aren't you" he asks with shining eyes as if his only daughter isn't lying on a stretcher right now.
"He is"

We all glance at the door where my dad stands .

"Dad" I walk towards him but Kainaat's dad greets him first .

"It's nice to see you here Mr Solanki , you declined the notice of shareholders meeting . I hope we can discuss business here " he fakes a smile but my dad is restless.

"I'm sorry I'm not here for business and also kavish bought the shares so you can talk to him . Right now I just want to make sure my doll is fine "

That's the difference between my dad and others. For him , ishani and I come first but for this man business matters more than his daughter. They don't even deserve her .

"Where is Ishani" dad asks and I grab his arm to take him outside.

My eyes land at mom who is talking to Archit .

"She's absolutely fine " I tell them but soon ishani joins.

"Mom - dad " she rushes to hug dad and mom caresses her hair .

"Are you fine" mom cups my face with a hand and I nod "I'm completely fine "

"Now tell me what the hell is going on" her face tenses as I rub my temples and she caresses my sleeve .

"Ishani , can you do this"

She nods and I leave mom dad with her because right now I'm more concerned about Kainaat.

As I stop in front of the door I hear her mom "but how did Dev get hurt ? How irresponsible of you kainaat"

"It must be your fault otherwise he's a guy you don't even deserve . You should be thankful that I have a reputation that Thakkars are accepting you" her father nearly yells at her making my blood boil .
I mean I can't believe that fucking audacity this man is speaking with .

"I'm--"

Instantly I open the door and gritting my teeth I utter "you aren't allowed to torment her , Get out"

He looks at me with wide eyes while Kainaat's mom gasps placing a hand on her parted lips .

"Kavish" kainaat scolds .

"No , he's right " her dad fakes a smile . That's right, the shares did more than I thought but this is just a begining for Raisinghanias to start loosing their posh lives .

I took their business , next their house , then their precious Prestige and one by one every damn thing untill they beg in front of my sweetheart to stop me .

"I'm sorry kainaat take rest and don't stress your mind . We checked up on Dev and I'll call you later " her mom kisses her temple as they both stride towards the door .

"It was really nice to meet you Kavish" he smiles offering his hand which I grab and this formal handshake is an official declaration of your destruction.

"Do you always make stupid discussions Uncle or should I not call you that " I mock and tilt my head .

He looks at kainaat and then at me "which decision"

"Nothing , I'll be coming for the meeting. I hope we can discuss it then "

"Yeah , yeah sure thanks" he pats the back of my hand with a smile

"But ohh , I have never been to that city . I need help " I pretend to think "can I bring ten people with me from dad's mafia group ? Just ten"

His face turns pale and he forces a smile "no need , kainaat can come with you" he instantly looks at his daughter whose gaze bounces between her dad and me .

We have some debts to clear Sweetheart . Don't we ?

____________________________