Episode 1

Authors pov
.
.
.
.
The night of Chaand Raat arrived, and it was a special time for the Khan family. They had decorated their entire villa with colourful lights, making it shine and sparkle. The lights created a magical atmosphere that filled everyone's hearts with joy and excitement.

In the Khan household, Ramadan was a time of togetherness and devotion. They ensured that their home was a welcoming and sacred place during this month. They set up a special space for prayers and recitation of the Quran.

Ramadan was not just about fasting for the Khan family; it was a time for reflection, self-improvement, and strengthening their connection to their faith. Through acts of worship, prayer, and acts of kindness, they embraced the spirit of Ramadan and cherished the blessings that this holy month brought into their lives.

The next day marked the beginning of the holy month of Ramadan. All the children in the Khan family were thrilled about Ramadan, and one of the most enthusiastic among them was Irum.
.
.
.
.

"Yar maha chalo na ice cream kha kar ate hein" Irum shook Maheen whining like a cute kid sitting in Maheen's room

"Ira tum pagal ho gai ho kya raat ke 1:00 baj rahe hein abhi koi nahi jane de ga hame" maheen tried to make Irum understand but the girl was too stubborn to listen...

"Nahi na yaar hum chup kar chalte hein kisi ko pata nahi chale ga" She got up and moved towards the door but stopped as maheen called her

"Acha aur agar bhai ko pata chal gaya to" Irum made a face "Oho tum bhai se itna kyun darti ho mein hun na tension mat lo... wese bhi woh gadhe ghore bech kar so rahe hein" she replied raising her imaginary collars...

"Ahmm Irum tameez se bare hai woh tum se" maheen scolded

"Tch yar acha na ab tang mat karo mein ready ho kar ati hun" She moved towards the door and opened it... Both of them were startled as two people fell to the ground...

Irum and maheen started at the two culprits who were on the floor rubbing their napes with nervous smiles etched across their faces...

"Hamza, Saad tum donon yahan kya kar rahe ho" maheen questioned helping them to stand

"Woh hum donon kamre mein ja rahe the to tum logon ki awaz sun kar ruk gai" Hamza uttered

"aur socha kyun na hamri batien chup kar sun li jein" Irum taunted

"Oi tiddi tum chup karo" Saad pulled her hair making her gasp

"Oi tiddi kise bola gadhe" Now it was Saad who gasped

"mein gadha to tum pagal"

"Main Pagal to tum khote"

"mein khota to tum... Tum churail"

"mein churail to tum ullu"

"Mein ullu to tum kutti... Ahhhh" Saad screamed rubbing his backside and threw an accusatory glare at Hamza who had just whacked him

"tameez mat bhulo bari hai woh tumse" Haadi pouted at Hamza's stern voice.

"Acha na hamza bhai ab hm sab mil kar icecream khane chalte hein" Irum pleaded to him

"Ge nahi koi zarurat nahi hai" he straight up denied her request not looking at her face as he knew if he looked then he would melt seeing her puppy face

"Kyun" she whined

"Kyun ke bahar hum sab jein ga par end mein maar mujhay pare gi" he made a horrified expression thinking about the consequences

"Yar kuch nahi ho ga hum chup ke jein ga wese bhi sab soo rahe hein kisi ko pata bhi nahi chale ga" she tried once again making a very cute puppy face

"tch yaaar... Acha chalo" Hamza sighed and gave up as he couldn't deny his sister's request.

"Yayyy! I love you bhai" She jumped in happiness and kissed his cheek making him smile...

"Oi tiddi chor mat machao bhaijaan ka kamra bilkul sath hai woh uth jein ga" Saad kept his hand on her mouth silencing her

"Aur agar woh uth gai to mera qatal ho jai ga" Hamza completed Saad's sentence in a scared tone making the three of them roll their eyes

Ignoring him they quickly got ready and moved outside very carefully making sure no one saw them

Once they successfully reached outside all of them sighed in relief...

"Chalo ab beitho bhi gari mein" Hamza said and they all sat in the car... Irum and Hamza at the front and maheen and Saad at the back...

As they reached the ice cream parlour Irum and Saad ran off not waiting for the other two who shook their head at their antics...

Irum got Belgium chocolate, Saad got strawberry, maheen got raspberry and Hamza got vanilla flavour...

"Yar kitna boring ho ap bhala vanilla ice cream kon kahta hai" Saad made a disgusting face and continued enjoying his ice cream

"Hn to boht se log khate hein sab ki apni marzi hoti hai... Tumhe kya mein jo bhi khaun" Hamza retorted back glaring at him...

"Ofo abhi tum donon mat shuru ho jana... Sehri mein sirf aik ghenta reh gaya hai 30-minute tak ghar wale bhi uth jein ga, aur agar dekh liye ke hum gar par nahi hai to boht daant pare gi"
Maheen stopped them from fighting before they could even start...

"Oii hn yar galdi khao aur ghar chalo" Hamza hurriedly gulped the remaining ice cream

"Yar bhai aram se khaein itni kya jaldi hai ghar jane ki" Irum rubbed his back as he choked...

"Are bhai ko dar lag raha hai na kyun ke agar hume kisi ne pakar liya to bhai baith nahi pein ga na aur wese bhi parson bhai ka pehla din hai office mein" Saad teased only to get a glare from Hamza...

"Bakwas band karo aur ghar chalo" They all nodded at his words and sat in the car at their respective places...

As the car stopped outside the house. Irum spotted something making her eyes widen, She immediately looked back at Maheen and Saad just to see them staring at the same thing... All three of them made eye contact and gulped...

"Bhago" Irum shouted and within a second the three of them were out of the car and in the house from the back door.

Hamza on the other hand got startled at her shout and stared at them as they ran in...

A knock made him look towards his right... The moment his eyes made contact with 'Him' all the colour from his face flew away...

To be continued 💗

At least 15 inline comments for the next update