Episode 7

Authors pov
.
.
.
.
It took 2 days for Irums to recover, today she had her 3rd last exam but it was in the evening

Irum moved to the living room only to find her entire family sitting there with tensed faces

She frowned "Ap sab ko kya ho gaya kahin Haider bhai ko koi bechari larki to pasand nahi aa gai, nahi nahi mein ap sab ko pehla hi bata dun mein kisi larki ko inse shadi nahi karne dun gi bechari Hitler ke sath phas jai gi" she said without noticing Haider glaring at her

She smiled nervously as she finally saw Haider glaring at her...

"Irum bache idar aein," Ahmed their Aghajaan said tapping the place beside him

Irum smiled at him and sat beside him... Aghajaan embraced her as Irum placed her head on Aghajaan's chest seeking comfort...

"Irum bacche aik baat batani hai apko" Irum peaked at him looking extremely cute

"ge Aghajaan bolye na" she smiled "Bache apka rishta aya hai aur hame larka aur uske ghar wale boht pasand he, agar ap Razi Hein to hum rishta pakka kar lein, apki studies ke baad shaadi ho gi"

These words shocked her, and her happy expression disappeared. She stepped away from his embrace and stared at him.

The rest of the family could feel their heart beating fast, they didn't know how she would react.

Haider looked at his sister's face with fear and sadness. He was scared because he thought she might react badly, like screaming and crying. He was also sad because just the thought of his little sister leaving him made him want to cry a lot.

Even though he can be strict with her and unintentionally hurt her, he loves her more than anything.

The others in the family felt the same way. Irum brings life to the house. Irum is what makes the Khan Villa a place worth living.

Irum stared at everyone and the next second she burst out laughing making them even more shocked...

"ap sab ko kya ho gaya ha aise kyu betha hein jese kisi ka qatal ho gaya ho" she managed to utter while laughing her heart out

"beta" Aghajaan voiced out his voice still shivering thinking about her reaction making Irum stop laughing and walk closer to him...

"Are Aghajaan ap itna kyun pareshaan ho rahe hein mein ne pehle kabhi apki baat ka inkar kiya ha jo ab karun gi, wese bhi mujhay yaqeen ha ap ne jis kisi ko bhi mere liye choose kiya ha woh best hi ho ga" she uttered while kissing him on his cheek making him smile

"Aghajaan ap mere liye boht important hai agar ap mujhay kahein ga na ke mein ghar ke chat se kud jao, to mein woh bhi ankh band kar ka kar lun gi, yeh shaadi kya cheez hai, itna light liya hua hai apne apni poti ko" she said proudly while smiling but gasped after seeing tears in his eyes...

"Aghajaan ap kyu ro rahe hein" She immediately wiped a tear that fell from his eyes

"Yeh kushi ke ansu hein mere jaan... Pata nahi mein ne kya Acha kaam kiya ha jo mujhay ap jese poti mili ha"
Irum smiled brightly

"dekha Saad mein Aghajaan ki favourite hun" she teased him but he was too sad about thinking that she would leave them so he did not respond but just gave a sad smile making her sigh.

But For now, she needed to calm Aghajaan...

"Are Aghajaan ap ne bachpan se mujhay itna pyar diya, mere liye itna kuch kiya, Are ap ne to Hitler ko bhi mere liye kitni baar mara hai... ab mere bari ha apke liye kuch karne ke"

Hassan and Fatima smiled proudly at their daughter, amazed by how mature she had become.

Little did they know, they were unaware of their daughter's true nature.

It wasn't their fault, though, as she was skilled at keeping things hidden, especially her emotions.

Haider, who adored his sister, suddenly gave her a stern look upon hearing her words.

If it weren't for Ali being there, he would have scolded her strongly.

Only Ali and Haider knew how harshly their grandfather, Aghujaan, had punished Haider with a cane

After Irum told him that Haider's friends were smoking and he was with them.

"Acha chalein na ap sab itna emotional kyu ho rahe hein, aur Haider bhai ab mujhay ghurna band Kerin na" Haider sighed as she whined

"acha aik second rukein mein abhi ati hun," Irum said and rushed towards her room...

As she entered the room, she locked the door and leaned against it.

The smile on her face quickly disappeared, replaced by tears welling up in her eyes.

Overwhelmed with emotions, she sat down on the floor, hugging her knees tightly as sobs shook her entire body.

She instinctively covered her mouth to stifle any sound from escaping.

She couldn't comprehend what was happening, and the only question repeatedly echoing in her mind was, "Why me?" With a deep sense of helplessness, she pleaded softly,

"hamesha mein hi kyun Allah miya, mein ne to kabhi kisi ke sath bura nahi kiya, hamesha mere sath hi aisa kyu hota hai, mein boht bebas hun please mere madad karein, apke ilawa mera koi nahi ha. Mein Aghajaan ko mana nahi kar sakti par mujhay shaadi nahi karni, please mere madad karein"

If any of her family members had witnessed her in that moment, they would have been shocked to death after seeing the shattered state of their lively baby.

Her eyes, red and swollen from crying, spoke volumes about her pain and despair.

She took a deep breath and washed her face, calming herself down. Once composed, her flushed face returned to its natural colour, as she walked out of the room, wearing a fake yet cheerful smile.

Entering the living room, she saw them sitting in the same spot, and she let out a dramatic sigh to catch their attention. "Acha Aghajaan hum charon ice cream khane chale jein please," she pleaded, giving him puppy eyes.

"Koi zarurat nahi ha--" Haider began to intervene but stopped abruptly as Aghajaan glared at him, causing him to gulp nervously.

"ge mere jaan ap log jein," she jumped with excitement, thanking him by planting a kiss on his cheek. She then dragged Hamza, Saad, and Maheen along with her.

Just as they were about to leave, she turned back with a horrified expression. "kahi khuda na kwasta ap logon ne to hamare sath nahi jana?" she asked the older trio, who were seated together.

They shook their heads, relieving her "Uff shukar hai agar aplog sath jein ge to enjoy karne ke bajai humare upar torture hi hoga, anyways Allah Hafiz," she bid them farewell.

They rolled their eyes but smiled moments later, realizing how effortlessly she managed to bring smiles to everyone's faces in a matter of seconds, without even trying.

To be continued 💘
40 inline comments
40 votes