Episode 56

Authors pov
.
.
.
.
Irum sat on her bed staring at the roof without any emotions evident on her face...

Her heart was beating furiously... She could not believe she was gonna get married today...

She took a deep breath, stood up and walked to the bathroom... After a few minutes, she came out with a scarf wrapped around her head hiding her hair...

She stood on the prayer mat and started reading fajr namaz... It was 5 in the morning and the sun was rising...

Once she was done she raised her hands for dua "Ya Allah mein na sab ap par chora hua ha, mujhay yakeen ha ap jo bhi karein ga us mein meri behtari hi hogi... Par is wakt bs aik cheez chahiye please Hamza bhai mere baat man jein mujh sa naraz na rahein mein unko naraz kar ka kuch nahi kar sakti woh mere jaan hein, unko mere sath aise cold behave karta dekhti hun to aisa lagta ha dil phat jai ga... Mere pass apke ilawa koi nahi ha Allah... Please mere madad karein Ameen" she said with teary eyes...

Wiping her tears she stood up and washed her face... She went straight to Hamza's room...

She slowly peaked inside and saw him sitting on the bed, leaning on the headrest with closed eyes...

Slowly yet gently she went in and tiptoed towards him making sure to not wake him up...

"I love you" She kissed his forehead very slowly after creasing his face softly...

Hamza who was awake all this time, in a swift move pulled her into a hug, who gasped in shock, as she thought he was asleep...

"Bhai?" She whispered in astonishment and broke the hug to look at his face...

"Irum" he creased her face as she turned the lights on...

"Bhai ap-" he cut her off softly... "shh aj mujhay bolna do please," he said in an emotional tone and she nodded

"Irum mujhay maaf kardo please, I am sorry I was being very selfish mein sirf apne dukh ka bare mein soch raha tha and not thinking what you're going through... Tu... Tum... I don't know what to say but I know for a fact I am at fault... Mujhay mere jaan sa zyada Aziz ho tum Irum... I can't see you ruin your life in front of my eyes and do nothing... Ag... Agar tum mana nahi kar sakti to mujhay bolo... Bs aik baar bolo mein mar jaun ga par yeh nikkah nahi hone dun ga... Par aik baar bolo to sahi mere jaan" he cried holding her hands

"Bhai please aisa mat bolein apki koi galti nahi ha apka reaction bilkul theek ha... Bhai jo sab ho raha ha usme Allah ki marzi ha mein na sab un par chora hua ha aur mujhay yakeen ha jo hoga woh mere liye behtar hi hoga... I know mein nahi janti Rayan kesa ha, acha ha ya nahi... Par jesa bhi ha Aghajaan ki choice ha aur mere liye aur kuch matter nahi karta..." She softly made him look up as he was sobbing looking at his feet

"Bhai everything will be fine" she said and Hamza nodded

"I love you mere jaan" he whispered pulling him in her embrace...

"I love you too bhai" she whispered back resting her head on his chest...

Hamza tried holding his tears but failed and started sobbing holding Irum in his arms tightly...

"Bhai bs na please tabyeet kharab ho jai gi," she said worriedly

"I'm fine" he said controlling his sobs... After a few minutes of being in each other's arms, Irum got up and left as she had to leave for the parlour at 7 and it was already six...

The entire family settled at the dining table for breakfast...

"Sab mun latka kar kyu baithe hein yar cheer up" Irum whined seeing their gloomy faces

"Irum parlour ka liye kab nikalna ha," Haider asked ignoring her remark...

"Kiyamat ka din" (on the day of judgment) she mumbled under her breath and rolled her eyes...

"Kya?" he said as he couldn't hear what she said... "Bs abhi kuch der mein" she replied with a lip-tight smile...

"Aryan tum use drop kar dena hume hall Jana ha" Haider said and Aryan who was playing with his food nodded...

"Aghajaan?" Aryan took a deep breath and said

"Ge beta" Aghajaan smiled at him "Wo...woh mein kuch deir ma nikal raha hun" he said and Aghajaan frowned

"theek ha beta Irum ko chor kar wapas hall hi aa jana," he said not understanding what Aryan was saying...

"Aghajaan mein...mein canada ja raha hun, Abhi 12 baje airport ka liye niklun ga, 3 baje flight ha" he mumbled and everyone stopped what they were doing and stared at Aryan who was looking down...

"12 baje function start ha Aryan what are you trying to say saaf saaf bolo are you not going to attend today's function?" Aghajaan asked firmly...

"Nahi aghajaan I won't mera Jana boht zaruri ha I'm sorry," he said taking a deep breath...

"Aisa kya zaruri kaam ha?" Aghajaan asked... Before Aryan could say anything Irum beat him to it...

"Rehna dein aghajaan usna itna bara fesla kuch soch samajh kar hi kiya hoga... I am sure jo bhi cheez hogi woh mujh sa zyada hi important hogi, Wese bhi mein uski lagti hi kya hun, cousin? Yeh Rishta itna important nahi hota is liye don't say anything to him... Mera nikkah ha and I don't care Aryan ai ya na ai" she said coldly and left...

Aryan sighed and left to his room... The rest of the family sat there in disappointment...-

To be continued ❤️

Inline comments 40
Votes 60

Sorry for the short ep but I was very busy today so I could just write this much...