Episode 55

Authors pov
.
.
.
.
It was 8 in the morning... Irum was peacefully sleeping in her room... She had been taking sleeping pills every day for the past 5 days because she was very stressed and has had about 10 panic attacks till now

Only one day was left in her nikkah... All the shopping was done... Everyone was acting very normal with her except Hamza...

He has not even talked to her once after that day... Saad was fine with her... Aryan was under extreme stress... He spent the past five nights crying his heart out... while during the day he would act normal...

Haider, Ali and Zayan were feeling very helpless... They didn't want her to get married but couldn't do anything...

Ali tried talking to Aghajaan but he dismissed him without even listening to him... As he was too busy with all the work...

The Khan haveli was beautifully decorated from the outside as well as the inside...

Irum squirmed in sleep when she felt two tiny hands on her face...

"Khalo uto (utho)" a cute voice reached her ears... She frowned opening her eyes...

"Zaroon" As soon as her eyes fell on the tiny creature on her lap, she yelled hugging the three-year-old boy tightly...

He giggled wrapping his arms around her neck...

"Aiee! Khalo ki jaan kitna miss kiya mein na apko" She smiled widely kissing his chubby cheeks...

"Zaru miss you too khalo" he also kissed her cheek making her laugh...

Zaroon was a cute 3-year-old boy... He was Ali's best friend Zain's son... zain and his wife lived in Karachi... His wife Amal was a doctor and Irum's senior more like a best friend

Irum was Zaroon's favourite as she always gave him candies and never scolded him...

"Ho gai kush beta!" Ali who was admiring them both asked... He was the one who brought Zarron to her room
As he had been crying since he arrived to go to his khalo...

"Ge" Zaroon smiled while showing his tiny teeth... "Acha aa jao hum bahir chalte hein... Aur Irum bachay tum fresh ho kar aa jao hmm?" he softly kissed her head while picking up Zaroon

"Okay bhaijaan," she said before rushing to her bathroom to freshen up

Ali smiled at her antics and went out with Zaroon...

On his way to the living room, he stopped seeing Hamza come out of his room ready for the day...

"Zaroon" Hamza gasped rushing to Ali... Zaroon giggled seeing Hamza he was his second favourite because he was the carbon copy of Irum...

He made grabby hands and Hamza immediately picked him up... "I missed you so much," he said hugging Zaroon tightly

"I miss you too" Zaroon raised his hands in the air not being able to contain his excitement...

Ali smiled seeing Hamza laughing... He had been very stressed for the past 5 days... He kept himself in the room and would only come out if someone called him...

Ali gave Hamza a side hug kissing his cheek... "No, my bhai" Zaroon glared at Ali wiping Hamza's cheek where Ali kissed him

Ali laughed "Ge ge Apka bhai ha... mera to bacha ha" he smiled and Hamza looked at him with loving eyes...

"Acha Hamza aa jao isko la ke sab wait kar rahe hein nashta pe," he said before leaving...

Hamza nodded and trailed behind him talking with Zaroon who couldn't stop giggling at Hamza's expression...