Episode 53

Authors pov
.
.
.
.
The kids entered the house after a long tiring flight...

They were surprised when none of the family members were there to welcome them...

They looked at each other in confusion and walked to the living room... And as expected all the elderly were seated there...

However, a tense silence filled the room... Irum frowned she could feel something was wrong...

"Asalam u Alikum" she yelled loudly with a wide smile catching their attention...

She immediately ran to Aghajaan and hugged him tightly... Who hugged her back and kissed her head lovingly with a sad smile...

The rest of the kids met with the family as well... And once the reunion was over they all sat on the sofas...

"Irum!" aghajaan said breaking the silence... Irum who was sitting next to Aghajaan looked at him "Ge Aghajaan" she said softly...

"Bache mujhay apse aik baat karni ha, karun?" he said creasing her head... Irum sighed internally she knew this talk wouldn't turn out well for her...

"Aghajaan apko mujh sa baat karne ka liye ijazat ki zarurat nahi ha... Please mujhay sharminda mat karein" she pouted and whined...

"Irum beta baat boht serious ha and I want you to answer my question with utmost attention... Aur is sawal ka jawab dete hua sirf apne bare ma socho kisi aur ka bare mein nahi" he explained and she made a funny face but nodded...

The rest of the kids were looking at them attentively... The elderly were sitting there with calm faces as they already knew...

"Kya ap Rayan sa nikkah ka liye tayar ho?" he questioned seriously... They all felt their breath being sucked out except Irum who was completely composed...

"Kyu? Apne to kaha tha uski parhai ka bad shaadi hogi, phir ab kya jaldi ha shaadi ki?" Hamza asked before Irum could answer...

"Arif (Rayan's father) ko heart attack hua ha, doctors na jawab da diya ha, aur Rayan unka iklota beta ha he wants to see his marriage before his death" he explained looking at Hamza

"Par-" Ali tried to oppose but Irum cut him off "mein tayar hun aghajaan par kab ha nikkah?" she replied softly with a smile...

They snapped their heads towards here, while the elderly sat there unaffected as they were already expecting this from her...

"Aik hafte bad ha... But Irum are you sure? Agar ap kush nahi ho to sab roka ja sakta ha... Mere liya ap ki kushi sa bar kar kuch nahi ha" he creased her face and she smiled

"Nahi aghajaan I am sure, han bs aik problem ha nikah ka 4 din baad mera result ha" she made a crying face...

"dramebaaz" Aghajaan chuckled pulling her closer and hugging her... She rested her head on his chest taking comfort...

Aryan felt his heart break as he heard her answer... He stood up and left not wanting anyone to see the tears in his eyes...

Hamza, Haider, Saad and Zayan wanted nothing but to kill Irum for agreeing but refrained themselves and left quietly...

Maheen and Hamza sat there, their faces devoid of any emotion... Maheen quickly wiped the tears that reached her eyes and left for her room...

Ali on the other hand was feeling helpless... After Saad had told him about Rayan being bad, he kept an eye on him and gathered information about him, but none of them was against him... So he was in no position to tell Aghajaan anything...

After a few minutes, Irum stood up and left for her room, Hamza followed her without her noticing and once she entered the room he got in and locked the door glaring at her furiously...

"Irum" Irum flinched hearing his voice and turned around... "Uff! Had hoti ha yar dara diya" She placed her hand on her heart

"yeh sab kya tha?" Hamza's voice was firm... This Hamz was not the goofy fun living one he was her older brother

"kya sab kya tha?" she asked with a shrug "Irum don't act a fool... You know very well what I am talking about," he said in a cold voice

"Agar ap nikah ki baat kar rahe hein to mein na kuch galat nahi kiya," she said in a serious voice...

"To kya boht acha kiya? Us insan ka bare mein tum kuch nahi janti... Nothing! Still, you're getting married to him... Tum aik bar Aghajaan ko bolo to sahi ka tum nahi karna shaadi woh kabhi tumhe kuch nahi kahein ga! Aur force karna to dur ki baat woh yeh bhi nahi puchein ga kyun mana kar thi ho tum" he shouted...

"Bhai keep your voice in check koi aa jai ga" she said calmly...

"Why should I? Koi ata ha to aa jai" he yelled and she sighed...

"Bhai mein kyu inkar karun shaadi sa?" she asked

"Kyun ka woh insan acha nahi ha Irum... Hum sab pagal nahi hein jo tumhe mana kar rahe hein! Tum Aghajaan ko kush karne ka chakar mein apni zindagi barbad kar rahi ho! Tumhe andaza bhi nahi ha woh tumhe kin gandi nazron sa dekhta ha" he said angrily

"So? This is not a reason for me to deny?" she said back...

"tum inkar karo gi? Han ya na?" he questioned in a deadly low voice ignoring her words...

"Bhai-" Hamza cut her off "Han ya na?" he repeated and Irum put a stone on her heart before replying...

"Mein shaadi sa Inkar nahi karun gi," she said and hurt flashed across Hamza's face...

"To phir tumhe tumhari zindagi Mubarak ho! Allah tumhe apne shohar ka sath kush rakhe... Aj tumhe tumhara shohar mil gaya par tumne apna bhai kho diya" he put his hand on her head... Kissed her forehead and left slamming the door harshly...

Irum locked the door again and sat on the floor hugging her knees... Her eyes watered but she took a deep breath and gulped the tears not letting them flow...

Zenat who had noticed her son's tears walked into his room... The room was pitch black...

She turned the lights on and saw Aryan sitting on the floor, hiding his face with his hands, sobbing...

She closed the door and sprinted to him... "Aryan" her words make him look up... Seeing her he hugged her tightly and started crying like a child in her embrace...

"kya hua ha beta!" she whispered creasing his head... "Mama" he cried hiding his face in her nack...

"Ga mama ki jaan... Batao mujhay kya hua ha" She kissed his head

"Boht dard ho raha ha mama" her heartbeat fastened "Kahan ha beta? Ruko mein Haseeb ko bulati hun" She tried to break the hug but he tightened it

"Nahi woh kuch nahi kar sakte koi kuch nahi kar sakta! Koi mera dard kam nahi kar sakta mama" he cried

"Mere bache mujhay batao to sahi," she said helplessly... Aryan was her only son and seeing him in pain was something she or her deceased husband could never bear...

"I love her mama" he whispered before falling limp in her arms...

To be continued ❤️‍🩹

Inline comment 100
Votes 60

Favourite scene?

Excited about Irum's wedding?

Aryan? 👀