Episode 5

Authors pov
.
.
.
.
"aur kyu nahi soi ap abhi tak?" he managed to utter softly, despite the urge to run away.

"dil nahi kar raha tha" she mumbled innocently, melting Ali's heart

"kya hua bacche koi pareshani hai kya" he creased her face...

"nahi bhaijaan ap aisa kyu puch rahe hein" she assured him "bs aise hi, ap ussualy jadli so jati ho na isliye puch raha tha" he smiled

"acha chalo boht raat ho gai hai so jao shabash" his words made Irum whine "neend nahi aa rahi"

"acha mein sulata hun let jao" she wanted to refuse, but his stern eyes didn't allow her, so she quietly lay down after removing her books from the bed.

Ali tucked the blanket around her and sat beside her head. He started patting her head, lulling her to sleep.

After 15 minutes, he stopped, once he was sure that she was asleep. He quietly got up and left the room.

On the other side, as soon as Irum noticed that he was gone, she sat up on her bed and sighed sadly.

"bechare apni neend kharab kardi mere liye, ab inko kese bataun mujhay insomnia hai" she mumbled to herself and once again picked up her books to start studying.

Ever since Irum started medical college, she has been suffering from insomnia. No one in her family knows about this. Whenever Maheen, sleeps beside her, Irum either takes sleeping pills or pretends to sleep so that they don't find out.

However, she avoids taking sleeping pills frequently because she is aware of how harmful they are to her health.

She only takes sleeping pills when she is stressed, like how she was earlier and took sleeping pills to sleep...

Irum always studies at night, which is why she consistently gets high grades.

The next morning, the whole family gathered for breakfast, and as usual, Irum was absent. After exactly 2 minutes, Irum burst into the room and cheerfully greeted everyone with "Asalam u Alikum" before taking her seat.

Haider gave her a stern glance, but she responded with a mischievous wink and a smile, causing him to shake his head at her playful behavior.

Irum helped herself to some food and started eating.

Observing her contented expression, Zayan couldn't resist asking, "khana acha bana hai kya?" Irum, who was seated in front of him, looked at him and replied, "nahi" Irum frowned,

making Zayan to inquire further, ""to itna maze le kar kyun kha rahi ho?"

"kyun ke kahne ka taste acha hai," Irum replied confidently. The entire family paused their activities, and stared at her, while she continued relishing her meal.

Once Irum realized everyone's gaze was fixed upon her, she met their stares and proudly declared, "itni pyari lag rahi hun mein hayee, mashallah bol dein nazar lag jai gi"

At that very moment, they all let out a collective groan, causing a loud noise that startled Irum. She flinched in response.

After a few minutes, Irum suddenly stood up, gasping with realization. "aj to mare paper ha!" Haider choked on his food upon hearing this.

Sitting beside him, Ali quickly rubbed his back and offered him water to drink.

"yah Allah mujhay to bhul gaya tha! Shukar ha yaad a gaya warna mein to series dekhna ka plan kar rahi thi... Wese kash na hi yaad ata maze se series hi dekh leti" Irum exclaimed, slapping her hand against her forehead.

She then sat back down and resumed eating her meal as if nothing had happened.

Haider glanced at Ali, his eyes silently asking for permission to strangle Irum, but Ali shook his head, trying hard to suppress his laughter at Haider's expression.

"boht ahsan hua apka jo apko yaad aa gaya, Ab apka yeh ashan hum kese chukain ga" haider taunted

"oho! koi baat nahi ap mere bhai ha na to apka ahsaan mein ne maaf kiya, bs mujhay ice cream khila dena" she grinned getting up from her palce after finishing her food...

"acha ab mujhay yaad a hi gaya hai to mein ga rahi hun university Allah Hafiz" she said and moved out with Hamza after taking her bag-

To be continued 💘

Sorry for the short updates, but I have my assessments which is why i don't have a lot of time so you may not get very frequent updates for the next week...

Please give a lot of inline comments... They seriously make my day and are the only reason i update 😅

Inline comments 35
Votes 30
For next udate complete target