Episode 2

Authors pov
.
.
.
.
A sudden knock on the car window startled Hamza inside, causing him to turn his head to the right. The moment his eyes met with the person outside, a wave of fear washed over them, draining the colour from his face.

'Yeh is waqt kyun uth gai ab to mera katal pakka hai. Mumma, baba mujhay koi bacha le' Hamza thought to himself, his mind filled with terror. The person outside knocked on the window again, interrupting his fearful thoughts.

Hamza rolled down the window, trying to maintain a nonchalant tone. "boht eshan hua apka jo apne window kol di sahib... Chup chap Bahir ao" Haider taunted at first, but his tone grew serious towards the end.

"Bha...bhai ap hatein ga to aun ga na" Hamza stammered, still seated in the car. Haider glared at him menacingly and stepped back, signalling for him to open the car door.

However, instead of complying, Hamza abruptly accelerated the car and sped away from the house, leaving Haider shocked by his audacity.

"Hamza!" Haider shouted, but Hamza was long gone and didn't hear his deadly shout.

Meanwhile, the three idiots hiding in the garage peeked out, their heads cautiously emerging. They watched in astonishment as Hamza's car vanished into the distance. They exchanged worried glances, flinching at the sound of Haider's shout.

"Hamza bhai to gaye," Saad muttered, shaking his head in disbelief at his brother's sheer stupidity.

"Aj to unko koi nahi bacha sakta" Irum mumbled under her breath. "Ab tum donon apni bakwas band karo aur andar chalo warna Haider bhai hamara qatal kar dein ga" Maheen scolded, her tone laced with urgency.

"Bilkul sahi guess kiya apne Maheen gi" Their eyes widened as they heard Haider's voice from behind them.

Turning around slowly, they were met with Haider's piercing glare, sending a chill down their spines.

"Kiska idea tha?" Haider cut straight to the point, his voice filled with a mix of anger and disappointment.

"Mera tha," all three of them confessed simultaneously, their voices overlapping.

"Jhoot mat bolo" Haider's shout made them flinch, the intensity of his words sinking in.

"Mera tha bhai" Irum confessed, her voice steady and resolute. "ap baz nahi ao gi na... Kitni bar bola hai apko mein ne ke raat ko akele bahar nahi jana"

Haider's voice turned ice-cold, his words chilling Saad and Maheen to the core, but Irum stood firm, seemingly unaffected.

"Andar chalo ap sab pehla mein us gadhe se deal kar lun phir ap logon ko dekhta hun" Haider declared, his tone laced with a sense of finality. However, just as he was about to leave, Irum reached out and firmly grasped his hand.

"Bhai, Hamza bhai ki galti nahi hai," Irum tried to convince him, her voice filled with earnestness and concern. But Haider shook his head, withdrawing his hand from her grasp.

"ap uski fikar mat karo... Mein ne use boht bar mana kiya hai apki baat na mana kare, hamesha woh apki wajah se phas jata hai... par meri us na aik na nahi suni... Wese bhi mere sunta hi kon hai akhir baat to ap maharani ki hi mani jai gi na" Haider's taunting words struck like daggers, completely unaware of the immense pain they inflicted upon Irum's fragile heart.

Despite the sadness and hurt that welled up within her, Irum refused to show it on her face. Instead, she mustered a mischievous smile, coupled with a playful wink, before swiftly running into the house, Saad and Maheen following closely behind her.

Haider shook his head and sat on the stairs waiting for his stupid brother who has no control over his impulses...

After waiting for a whole hour, Hamza's car finally returned to the house. His breath caught in his throat as he spotted Haider sitting on the stairs, his expression fierce and determined, like a lion ready to pounce on its prey.

Hamza felt a strong urge to run away, to avoid facing the consequences of his actions once more. But deep down, he knew that running away would only make things worse. With a heavy heart, he resigned himself to confront Haider and accept whatever punishment awaited him.

Haider, his face a mix of anger and disappointment, forcefully opened the car door and grabbed Hamza by the arm, pulling him out of the vehicle. Hamza winced in pain as Haider's grip tightened around his ear, dragging him forcefully into the house and up the stairs. Each step was accompanied by a painful tug on his earlobe.

Thankfully, everyone else in the house was fast asleep, unaware of the unfolding drama. Hamza felt a small sense of relief, hoping to avoid the embarrassment of being seen in such a vulnerable state.

Hamza's ear throbbed with each painful pull, and he couldn't help but hiss through clenched teeth in response to the torture inflicted by his brother. The journey up the stairs felt like an eternity, with the weight of his actions bearing down on him.

Finally, they arrived at Haider's room. With a final twist of Hamza's ear, Haider released his grip and swiftly closed the door behind them, enclosing them in a tense silence.

Hamza immediately rubbed his ear... Haider took a step towards Hamza and Swifty delivered a hard smack on Hamza's backside, causing him to jump and let out a yelp of surprise, his hand instinctively reaching to soothe the stinging pain on his bottom.

"Oww, bhai, kya ho gaya hai yaar? Mar kyun rahe ho mujhe?" Hamza whined, his voice filled with both confusion and a touch of pain. Haider, taking a deep breath to calm himself, replied, "Beta, Abhi toh maine mara hi nahi hai. Ap zara ruko, apko mein batata hoon 'mar' hoti kya hai." With those words, Haider moved toward his table and pulled out a ruler from his drawer, causing Hamza's eyes to widen in anticipation and a touch of nervousness.

"Bha... Bhai, ya... yar, I am sorry, please, woh nahi," Hamza stammered, his voice laced with genuine remorse, taking a step back as Haider advanced towards him with the ruler in hand. Haider, with a gentle yet firm grip on Hamza's arm, smacked him with the ruler, eliciting a mixture of pain and pleading from Hamza. "Ahhhh, bhai, bhai, sorry yaar, please, lag rahi hai," Hamza pleaded while rubbing his bottom, the discomfort evident in his voice.

"Oh, you will be sorry, mere jaan. Abhi toh bas shuruwat hai," Haider said, his voice dipped in sarcasm,

"Bhaaaaaa oww" Hamza attempted to utter a response, but Haider's stern whack stopped him mid-sentence. "Hamza, apko andaza bhi hai ap logon ka yeh stunt kitna dangerous tha? Agar kuch ho jata toh... Apke saath do larkiyan thi, agar unhe kuch ho jata, kabhi face kar pate apne aap ko," Haider scolded in a firm tone, his words carrying a weight of concern and caution, making Hamza realize the gravity of his mistake.

"Sorry, bhai," Hamza apologized once again, this time with a deeper sense of remorse, fully aware of the consequences of giving in to Irum's demands. "Baat sorry ki nahi hai, Hamza. Baat yeh hai ke aaj ap sorry bol rahe ho, par kal ko phir ap un bachon ki baton mein aa kar aise hi harkat karo ge," Haider continued his lecture, emphasizing the importance of learning from his actions and avoiding such dangerous stunts in the future.

On the other side, Hamza was overwhelmed with guilt and regret, his heart heavy with the realization of how badly things could have ended. Tears welled up in his eyes as he avoided meeting his brother's gaze, the weight of his mistake weighing heavily upon him. A dull pain began to throb in his head, and the room started to spin, causing him to lose his balance. In the next instant, everything went black, and he lost consciousness.

Haider, who was in the midst of scolding his younger brother, noticed Hamza swaying precariously and immediately tightened his grip, catching him in his arms before he could fall. Worry etched across his face, Haider swiftly picked up Hamza and gently laid him on the bed, his voice filled with concern. "Hamza, mere jaan, bache utho, please, sorry bacche, mein ab nahi dantunga. Please, uth jao... Bhai ko aise mat darao, mere jaan, please, utho," he pleaded, tapping Hamza's face gently and rubbing his hand in an attempt to rouse him from unconsciousness.

Seeing no signs of movement or response from Hamza, Haider's concern surged, and he immediately rushed out of the room.

To be continued
❤️💕