Episode 4

Authors pov
.
.
.
.
The entire family was having their sehri sitting in the dining room... However, two people were not present there... Hamza and Irum

Hamza was taking a shower while Irum was dead asleep... Maheen went to wake her but her room was locked so maheen thought she was changing her clothes and came back...

Irum was peacefully sleeping in her bed, enjoying a restful night. But suddenly, something changed. She began to make soft, sad sounds and small droplets of sweat appeared on her forehead.

In her dream, things were not going well for Irum. The world around her became strange and scary. The once calm and familiar places became twisted and bizarre, causing her to feel worried and afraid.

Irum's distressed expression was evident as she tossed and turned in her sleep, unable to find peace. Her mind was filled with frightening memories, and the weight of her fears became overwhelming, intensifying within her dream.

Her whimpering grew louder and more desperate. Irum's dream made her feel trapped and frightened, blurring the lines between reality and imagination. The nightmare seemed to have taken control of her mind.

The sweat on her forehead increased, and Irum's body became restless. She struggled with her thoughts and fears, battling against the nightmare that had invaded her sleep. It felt like a tumultuous internal conflict.

"Baba, please help me. Bhai, I need you," she whispered while shaking vigorously.

Suddenly, Irum woke up gasping for air. Her eyes opened wide, and she sat up in her bed. She was perspiring profusely, and her chest was still heaving from the fear she had experienced. But as she looked around, she realized she was safe in her room.

Irum took a deep breath, trying to calm herself down. She wiped the sweat off her forehead, relieved to be back from reliving the traumatic memories.

After calming down, she glanced at the clock and gasped. Immediately, she got up and hurried to the washroom to wash her face. Once she was ready, she dashed outside the room.

Both Hamza and Irum arrived at the dining room simultaneously. As they entered, they were met with a glare from Haider, who taunted, "Boht jaldi nahi aa gayi tum donon"

"Sorry bhai," they mumbled and walked towards their chairs. Irum sat down and served herself, while Hamza remained standing, staring at the chair. His back was already in a lot of pain from the earlier torture.

Irum noticed him staring at the chair and not sitting, so she tugged at his sleeve, making him look at her. "Kya hua? Baith jao"

"Hn hn, baith raha hun. Tumhe kya jaldi hai? Apna thuso na... Tumhe kya pata mere par kya guzar rahi hai" he mumbled the last part quietly, ensuring she didn't hear what he said.

"Kya?" she asked. "Kuch nahi, mere maa. Tum apna khana thuso" he mockingly joined his hands in front of her.

She made a face and turned to eat her food while Hamza took a deep breath and sat... He controlled himself to not scream cause if he did everyone would ask him questions and he was in no mood to answer their questions

Irum who was sitting beside him saw him squirming in his chair frowned and asked "Dimag kharab ho gaya hai kya yeh kya kar rahe ho"

"idhar mere dard se jaan nikal rahi hai aur iski bakwas band nahi ho rahi" he muttered under his breath and gave Irum a very fake smile making her poke her tongue out at him

"boht zor se mar pari hai kya" Saad who was stting on the other side of Hamza couldn't help but tease...

"ohh han mein to bhul hi gai thi ke apko mar padi hai" Irum laughed along with saad, just to tease hamza more they both hi-fived right in front of his face

"bakwas band karo tum donon apni warna mein dadu ko bata dun ja tum logon ki harkat ka" Irum laughed

"bata dein tab bhi maar apko hi pare gi" she teased, receiving a glare from Hamza.

"tum dono-" his words were interrupted by Ali.

"Hamza, Irum aur Saad bache khane khate huai baat nahi karte ap log apne khane par dehan dein sehri ka time boht kam reh gaya hai" they nodded and began eating their own meals, exchanging glances at each other.

After completing Sehri, the boys of the house went to the mosque to offer Fajr prayer, while the ladies went to their rooms to pray.

The following week passed smoothly, with the kids constantly bickering, particularly Irum and Saad. However, it wasn't anything too serious.

Haider paced nervously in his room, feeling anxious because Irum had her exam paper the next day, and he hadn't seen her study even once. He often wondered how she managed to secure the first position without even opening her books.

Unfortunately, he couldn't go and ask her to study because Ali had strictly instructed him to stay in his room and not leave. Haider sighed in defeat, laid down on his bed, and closed his eyes. Within a few seconds, he fell asleep.

Looking at him, no one would suspect that this person, who was sleeping as if he hadn't slept in years, was the same person who hadn't eaten anything since morning due to his sister's exam worries.

At 2 am, Ali headed to the kitchen to get a glass of water. On his way, he noticed that the lights were on in Irum's room. Confused, he decided to go in and see what she was doing at this late hour.

Ali entered the room cautiously and found Irum sitting on her bed. There were a few books scattered in front of her. Her eyes were closed, and she seemed to be mumbling to herself.

To get her attention, Ali cleared his throat. However, things didn't go as planned. Startled, Irum flinched, and in the blink of an eye, she grabbed her pouch and threw it directly at Ali's face. The impact made him hiss in pain as he held his throbbing nose.

Irum gasped loudly as she realized who it was. "sorry bhaijaan, im sorry mujhay nahi pata tha ap hein mujhya laga chuha (mouse) hai," she immediately apologized.

"chuha, seriuolsy Irum... Itna bara chuha kabhi dekha hai apne?" He walked towards her bed and sat beside her.

"hoo! ap apne ap ko chuha kyu keh rahe hein, wese bhi ap aise chuhon ki tarhan ai to mujhay laga chuha hai," she shrugged, making him shake his head.

He let go of the topic since it wasn't why he was there. Besides, making Irum realize she's wrong is one of the hardest things in the world, especially when she's this confident.

"Irum ap abhi tak kyun jag rahi ho?" he softly asked.

"kyun ke mein soi nahi hun isliye abhi tak jag rahi hun," her reply made him want to bang his head against the wall.

"aur kyu nahi soi ap abhi tak?" he managed to utter softly, despite the urge to run away.

To be continued 💘

30 inline comments
30 votes

Complete the target and you will get the update very soon