22:Rhysand's POV

A/N: Some filth as a little treat xoxo

I wake up to the feeling of Feyre shimmying her hips back into mine. I sucked in a sharp breath through my nose and blinked into the darkness. In her sleep, Feyre had been nearly grinding against me trying to get comfortable. I lay stiffly behind her, trying to breathe quietly. The light and sweet smell of her makes me close my eyes, the corner of my lips twitching upward. Spending nights with Feyre had quickly become like a drug to me. Were there not life and death- hers and mine- I would have been here every night to the point that she'd likely grow sick of me.

I just loved being near her. She had such a familiar warmth and brilliance about her. She was stubborn and witty and quick on her feet. I hadn't been joking when I'd told her about thinking she was similar to Cass. They had the same goofy demeanor when they let their walls down, but in times of necessity she is a natural born leader. I'd love to see the way such skills could blossom were she to rule beside me.

I knew that was fruitless thinking. We'd told one another that this was purely for comfort in a desperate situation. The last thing she needed was me requiring something from her above what it was now. She likely still had complicated feelings for Tamlin, even though it made me nauseous to consider. I likely didn't want to know what her reaction would be if I told her I'd developed an affection for her. It was better left unsaid between us.

Her hips shifted again, and I internally cursed myself. The way her body moved against mine had me growing hard against her back. She was trying to sleep, and I was being an asshole. I tried to think of other things, distract myself. It was impossible when I could smell her and could feel my skin against hers.

She'd become a carnal craving of mine. I held myself back, but I frequently thought about how she looked when I made her feel good. She was enticing and forbidden. It only made me want her all the more. I wondered what she was dreaming about that had her so restless. She hummed in her sleep.

She moved again, and my hand gripped her hips roughly. Now that was on purpose. Was she trying to turn me on? The idea of her trying to subtly coerce me into touching her was mouthwatering. She pressed her whole body back into me and I hummed, draping her hair back over her shoulder and pressing soft, slow kisses to the delicate skin of her neck.

She moaned, tipping her head back against my shoulder as I dragged my teeth across her skin. My hand left her hip to explore the soft skin of her belly, my fingers tracing lightly as I continued to kiss her. Her hand moved back to grip my thigh, grinding her ass into me even more. I groaned, my hands skating upward to cup her breasts, rolling a nipple underneath my fingers.

"Rhys," she panted. My cheeks dimpled. Gods, I loved when she said my name, but I loved it even more when she moaned it. What a delicious sound.

"Yes, sleepy girl?" I chuckled, nipping at her jaw. "Is there something you need?"

"Yes," she gasped as I pinched her nipple. Her body responded to my touch in a way that made me lust drunk. "You, I need you." My cock twitched and my eyes nearly rolled back into my skull. She sounded so desperate. It made me want to ruin her.

"Yeah, baby? What do you need from me?" I smirked. She turned in my arms to face me, our legs interlocking in a way that had my thigh pressed between hers. I pressed against her core, and she whimpered, gripping my shoulders.

She buried her hands in my hair, gripping and pulling at the strands as she pressed my mouth against hers. Her plush lips felt like spun silk against my own. I placed my hand on her lower back, pushing her harder against my thigh and encouraging her to rock her hips.

"Mm, yeah that's a good girl," I purred as she moaned into my neck, grinding herself against my thigh. "Make yourself feel good for me." She kissed my neck, panting through her breaths like she was running a marathon. I loved the way her body responded to mine; it fed me with the sweetest adrenaline.