Studying Time!

Sora walked up the hill, trailed after by Yuki as the day began. The sweltering sun beating down on them, and the walk up the hill didn't make it any better.

Yuki was now wearing her Summer uniform, having ditched the jacket for her uniform and only wearing the short-sleeved sweater.

"How are you not dying?" She asked, gesturing to Sora's unchanged attire.

"It's not a very thick jacket," He shrugged and she giggled.

"You think he'll be here today?" Yuki asked and I nodded.

"Yeah, Koro-sensei said it would only take a day or two to recover from the procedure," Sora explained and Yuki nodded.

"I'm still not sure if I buy his explanation, it sounds to me like he was scared of the tentacles," she admitted and Sora shook his head.

"I don't think Koro-sensei would lie about something like that," He countered. "Besides it's better to be safe than sorry, if the tentacles could hurt him then it's better if they got removed,"

"I guess so," she admitted and Sora smiled.

"Besides, I finally get to have a little brother!" Sora cheered and Yuki laughed.

"When did you decide that?" She giggled.

"I'm not your brother," Itona countered as he walked past them, sporting a new headband around his head.

"Oh, how you wound me," Sora fake cried, rustling his hair.

"Stop. It. Now!" He demanded and Sora just laughed and messed his hair up more. He growled in annoyance but didn't actually stop me.

"On second thought maybe you two are brothers," Yuki muttered, Sora suddenly perked up and smiled.

"Oh that's right, I got you something," Sora said, reaching into his bag and grabbing out a chocolate bar. He handed it to Itona and smiled.

He accepted it and nodded in thanks before heading up to the school.

"You think he'll fit in?" Yuki asked and Sora shrugged.

"Maybe, but E Class tends to stand out more than anything," He joked. "He'll be fine in that case,"

He hoped.

____________________

Back at the old campus, Koro-sensei was working at Mach 20 to prep his students while they studied outside.

"You got the basics down cold in the first semester," Koro-sensei said brightly while he tended to each student. "At this rate I expect your finals scores to shoot up right up."

Nagisa glanced up. "Koro-sensei, do you want us all to make the top fifty this time?"

"No," Koro-sensei replied. "I was too focused on your total scores for midterms." He used English flashcards "I've come to believe that each student should have a goal better suited to him or her," he said. "And that's why I've come up with the perfect target for our assassination classroom."

Koro-sensei gradually slowed down, regaining the other students' attention.

Then he went behind Terasaka with the Naruto headband on. "D-Don't worry, Terasaka-Kun! You've got a shot at reaching it too!"

Terasaka groaned, narrowing his eyes.

Koro-sensei faced the front of the class. "Now then...as Shiro-san said, when I lose a tentacle, I also lose speed." He held up a gun and demonstrated. The tentacle flopped onto the ground making the students gasp.

A few students jumped at the noise.

"As you can see, even one tentacle makes a difference." His speed was now reduced. "I can't keep up the quality of my images, and now there are a few child images mixed in."