Nagisa vs Takaoka

Nagisa breathed heavily as he clutched at the knife with both hands. He shakily got to his feet and stared down Takaoka.

"You monster." Nagisa snarled, the broken vials of antidote were shown. "I'll kill you for what you've done."

Takaoka laughed joyfully. "That's the spirit, boy. Show me your kill face." Nagisa glared at him intensely, eyes glowing a neon blue. "Come at me with everything you've got."

Those words were enough to break Sora from his stupor. His eyes went wide, and he became fully alert.

Just how long was he out? Was he even out at all? Questions rang through his mind. But ultimately subsided. This wasn't time to be worrying about all that. Worst case scenario they could consult the guy who made the poison. He may know how to produce an antidote on short notice! Or maybe he just had extra in reserve.

The students, plus Koro-sensei and Karasuma, looked on in worry.

"It's happened." Kataoka stated in disbelief. "Nagisa snapped."

Yoshida furrowed his brows. "Alright, let's be honest here for a second. Sure, we all want to kill him, but Nagisa might do it." His gaze softened. "Can't say I saw it coming."

"No!" Koro-sensei exclaimed in horror. "Someone has to stop this."

"He's right! We can't let Nagisa kill him." Sora stated, looking up at the helipad. "That's not just something you can take back."

Someone grunted in annoyance and a stun gun from earlier hit Nagisa in the back, snapping him out of his daze with a gasp. Terasaka panted, arm still raised from his throw.

"Get over yourself, dumbass!" He yelled. "Yeah, don't think I missed the look you gave me when he blew up the antidote. Screw your pity!" Sweat dropped down his face and an unhealthy flush painted his cheeks. "Quit wasting your energy worrying about what's going on with other people and focus on you! Look, the virus is a lie. I'll be fine! He's playing you for an idiot."

"Teraseka?" Sora muttered.

"What are you saying?" Isogai interjected immediately, Kayano gasped in realisation. "Are you sick?"

Terasaka payed no mind to urgent question. "Murder is murder. Even with a piece of shit like this evil son of a bitch. He's not worth it! Give in to the bloodlust and you're no better than him!"

"He's right Nagisa! I've seen what that kind of bloodlust can do. You need to calm down, don't give the bastard what he wants!" Sora added.

"They're absolutely right, Nagisa. Listen to them." Koro-sensei added, words coming out faster than usual. "Killing this man won't solve anything. Blind rage is not a moral guide. In any event, he's likely bluffing about the antidote. We need only consult the poisoner downstairs. Do not stoop to Takaoka's level! Simply render him unconscious!"

Takaoka walked away from Nagisa, closer to the other group. "Shut your damn mouth! You're taking all of the fun out of everything!" He screamed, coming to a stop. "If we're gonna get the most out of this, he's gotta come at me with intent to kill! Part of the process is bloodlust unbound, he has to feel it or I can't properly humiliate him!" Takaoka explained, a crazed look on his face. "How the hell else am I gonna patch up my self-esteem?"

"Go jump of the edge if you wanna die so bad..." Itona grumbled.

"Nagisa, please." Koro-sensei begged. "Take up Terasaka's stun-gun. Heed the words of a friend before you give credence to an enemy! Resist the anger, weigh your options. Ask, what within myself does this man have claim on?"

Nagisa's face remained stoic, but a thump quickly had him looking over to his peers and teachers.

"Terasaka!" Yoshida cried out in worry as his friend slumped to the ground. Him and Kimura dropped to their knees to help him sit up. "You're as hot as a combustion engine!"