Three Words: I Love You

"How are you doing?" A stoic voice asked, entering the room. Sora turned to see Karasuma enter, his usual stoic expression on his face.

"Hanging in there." Sora replied, smirking at the taller man. "How's everyone else doing?"

"Attending classes at the moment. They all wanted to come but The Target said you would have wanted them to keep learning." Karasuma explained, earning a laugh from the bedridden young man.

"Guess I gotta help him keep the illusion alive huh?" Sora quipped. "Number 1 on finals here we come!"

Karasuma smiled slightly, before he cleared his throat. Gaining Sora's attention yet again.

"And you're positive this is what you want?" Karasuma asked. "After what happened, we could put him back in Juvy for a few years."

Sora nodded. "I'm sure. It's partially my fault this whole thing happened. It's selfish, but I don't wanna lose my friend again."

"I understand. Rest assured that won't happen. There's not anything to cover up, so it shouldn't be too hard." Karasuma explained.

"Thanks for that. I realize it's a pretty unorthodox situation." Sora chuckled.

As he did so, he turned, looking out the window at the blue sky. Not a single cloud in sight. He honestly wished he wasn't stuck inside, it looked amazing out there.

"What about Kota and the others? How are they doing?" Sora inquired.

Karasuma sighed.

"They've all been sworn to secrecy." He explained. "Thankfully they've all been very easy to convince. We didn't even need to resort to bribery."

"If bribery would have been needed then I would have beat them up."  Sora joked, leaning back into the bed. Staring up at the ceiling with a bored expression.

"Is there any timetable on when you're permitted to leave?" Karasuma asked.

"Hopefully by tomorrow. There wasn't any surgery needed at least." Sora explained.

"Good to hear. That will be a load off everyone's shoulders." Karasuma stated.

"It'll be a load off my shoulders too. I'm sick and tired of being cooped up here. I wanna get out of here and go on a walk." Sora added, running a hand through his hair and letting out a yawn.

"I'm sure once you get out there will be plenty of opportunities for that." Karasuma offered, earning a laugh from Sora.

"I mean I only gotta walk up a mountain every day right?" He joked. "No biggie."

Karasuma smiled, nodding at him. "In any case. I need to hurry back if I'm gonna teach PE today. But I'll see you again tomorrow."

Sora nodded, waving goodbye as Karasuma walked out the door.

"By the way, expect another visitor at some point." He stated, closing the door behind him.

Sora watched him go with a knowing expression.

"Being ominous doesn't really work when I was already preparing for that." Sora muttered, talking only to himself.

"Were you prepared for this?" Another voice asked. One that Sora recognized.

"I thought you were still unconscious. How are you up and moving before me?" Sora asked, turning toward the door, revealing none other than Ren Izumi in all his glory.

"I just got discharged actually. How did you win the fight and still end up more messed up than I did?" Ren quipped back, sitting down in a chair beside Sora's bed.