12

Satan

(A/N: ToriGreen01 the chapter you have been begging me for 😭 I hope your satisfied 😘)

(Warning: Sexual content/smut)

Angel had 'forced' me to say yes to moving in with her. Her parents were okay with it and I had nowhere to go. Her parents say I can't stay after graduation, which I understand and respect. It's been two months and it's now February.

Me and her have been getting closer with each other. I've been able to change in the same room as her, we even showered together once. I've been getting so comfortable around her and getting other feelings, sexual feelings.

"Look, I'm not saying she's in the right but she's not in the wrong either," Angel and I are at her house while her parents are away on vacation. It's just her and I because her siblings are out with friends. Angel is complaining about a fight her friends had and how she's stuck in the middle. I just sit and listen.

As she talks though, she trails her fingers up and down my inner thigh. Angel and I have made out lots of times so I know when she's in the 'mood'. Recently, she's been touchy and I'm not complaining. Her hands feel safe and I'm comfortable in them. Time away from him has eased my mind and made me feel different things.

Let's just say, I'm very sensitive in lots of places, including my inner thighs. As my breathing quickens, she notices. "You okay?"

I nod my head as my face heats up. "You look red," she says and gently squeezes my thigh. I don't know what she's doing but, I kinda like it but at the same time...

I look at her, hoping she gets the hint but she doesn't.  So I move my hand to hers and grab it without it moving it. "Oh, does it hurt?" I shake my head.

"What? You okay?" I nod my head and she moves her hand. Instead of going back to her regular position, she moves up and kisses me. The kiss is rough and she takes full control. I hum in satisfaction as she does. She licks my lips asking for access which I gladly give her. Angel takes full control and always does. I'm not ashamed of my submissive personality.

Angel moves away from my lips biting on the bottom one. She looks at me with lustful eyes, I take a breath in and out while maintaining eye contact. "Tell me. Do you want me to fuck you?" she says boldly.

I think about it before slowly nodding my head. A couple months ago, I wouldn't have nodded my head or even let it get to this point. Angel has ensured safety and given me care to the point where sex feels safe with her.

I see as she smirks and leans back in. Her lips brush mine and my breathing sharpens at the closeness. She connected our lips and kissed me passionately. The throbbing between my legs only grows.

I feel her place her knee in between my thighs, rubbing against the throbbing. She removes her lips from mine and to my jawline. She sucks on it and makes her way to my neck, finding my sweet spot. "Mmm..." is all that escaped from my throat.

She goes back to my lips and kisses me and when she does, she slips her hand into my shirt and gets hold of my nipple from under my sports bra. Her cold fingers harden my nipples,

Turns out, I'm sensitive there too because when her fingers pinch it, I feel a tingling sensation and a wave of pleasure wash through me. Another moan escapes my lips and I see a smirl creep on Angel's face. "Can I take it off?"

I nod my head and adjust my body so it's easy for her to take my shirt off. She then removed my bra as well and latched on my nipple, sucking and gently biting. I whimper in pleasure as she twirls my nipple with her tongue.