Thank You

Hello, Mar here (obviously).

I just want to say thank you very much for reading my story, voting, and commenting. This is the second book I have written and completed and I am very thankful for the people who stuck around. Knowing people enjoy my writing means so much to me.

If you're seeing this as it's posted, that means that both of my current stories including this are complete. Which also means two more stories will be released. But, I'm going to take a two or three week break/preparation. Which means that I will be writing a desired amount of chapters before posting, preferably 10-15 chapters for each book. For updates on those books, please at them to your reading lists or library :)

Six Lesbians, One House

Showtime!

I may or may not post on my message board regarding my progress.

*

As a little and "fun" thing, I wanted to share some of the details some may have missed while reading. If you think you have recognized these, don't be afraid to say so, I wanna see how many caught on.

Most names used have a biblical origin or are connected to the names. Satan or Lucifer, the Father of Lies and Fallen Angel.

Gabriel name means "God is my strength" and the angel in the Bible who tells Mary she will bear the son of God.

Angel, an angel, God's messenger or agent.

Izzy means God's promise, and it takes from the biblical names Isaiah and Elizabeth.

Cassiel (Aunt Cass) one of the Seven Archangels, the angel of Saturn. Aunt Cass's three kids also have Angel names!

There are more but you get the point 😭

I think this one is obvious but Angel and Satan are complete opposites in almost everything.

The italic words at the end are their last thoughts before sleeping. (This one's cute and sad)

The title name is just another example of how Gabriel overshadows Satan.

Satan kissing Angel so fast was a way to prove to herself she could love and be loved. When Angel asked for her to kiss her again, it debunked her fear of never being loved.

That's it lol.

*

Now on to the questions.

Favorite moment shared between Angel and Satan?

Favorite and/or least favorite thing about Satan?

Favorite and/or least favorite thing about Angel?

Something you wish was done differently?

Any characters you wish you knew more about? What happened to them or where they are now. I have small epilogues or summaries of what happened to each character so if wanna know, ask!

Do you relate to any characters? If so who and if you feel comfortable, why?

I know some may be upset abt how short this was. I've decided to make a second book! But I need help on what to write it abt so I'm going to post some 1-2 sentence ideas soon and I want you to choose which one is more appealing.

Thanks for the love! Stay tuned for new books or take a look at my other if you haven't already! Surrender To Love

❤️