8

Satan

"I would like to date you," after many attempts to get the right sign, I was able to tell Angel.

"I would like that too," then she got a hold of my face bringing me into a kiss. Her lips are soft and the kiss passionate. She breaks the kiss despite my desire to want more. "We have study, and test coming up remember?"

I give her a smile before returning back to work. We study in silence together, going through terms and phrases. Our teacher gave us a study guide, so when I finished I went over it. Making sure every question was correct and if not changing it with Google.

Angel seems to struggle with the class. She's still working on the study guide and she has a very concentrated look on her face. Her eyebrows are furrowed and her lips pursed as if she was angry at the paper. She looks up at me. "What?"

I shake my head, turning to my paper. "Were you staring at me?"

I look up at her once again, her siren-brown eyes staring back at me. I shake my head once again, her stare sends butterflies in my stomach. I watch as a smirk appears on her captivating face. "Do I make you nervous?"

My face immediately flushes red while my stomach ties in knots. Maybe she does, but there's no way of admitting that. Even if I could, would I?

I break eye contact with her, and avoid the luminous eyes. She moves closer, her hand on my thigh. She uses her other to grip my chin facing me towards her. The eye contact creates a tingling sensation between my legs. She licks her full lips before reaching in a placing them on mine.

I take a deep breath as I kiss her back. Her warm and comforting lips suck on my bottom one. I slowly sit on my heels, leaning into her. My hands fall to the side of her keeping me up while hers is on my face. She takes full control, kissing me.

Her hands travel to my shirt, slightly tugging. That's when I pull away, now getting uncomfortable. "I'm sorry, that was stupid. I won't do it again."

"It's okay," I assure her in sign. It's not her fault, she doesn't know. I like kissing her and her touch, but sex or being naked is not something I'm comfortable with yet. Soon, I will be, I think, I hope.

There's a few seconds of awkward silence before she goes back to doing work. I go to pull out my computer, to do other assignments. There's only one to complete, so I get started.
"Hey, are these all correct?"

I nod my head yes as she picks up the study guide. She begins to compare answers between the two. While finishing my work, Angel gets up and leaves the room.

I hope I didn't make her mad. I just don't feel like the sexual contact yet. It sucks because I know I want to eventually, I just can't. It has nothing to do with Angel, there's nothing wrong with her. It's me, it's always me.

I hate that he has control over me. I can't do anything I want to because of him. My heart aches and my stomach drops at the thought of him. Any sexual contact makes me think of him. I hate it, I hate him.

Moments pass and Angel comes back with food. More specifically, Doritos and Turkey sandwiches. We eat them and end up watching a movie in her room.

When we're done, we cuddle close. My head was on her chest, listening to her steady heartbeat. Her warm embrace calms my nerves and eliminates my thoughts before. Her gentle skin touching mine reminds me of her care. Her soft hand runs through my hair, comforting and relaxing me. I could stay like this for hours and never move.

As we continue to watch the movie, time flies. It soon reaches the time I have to head home. I don't want to, but I must. Getting up and fixing myself, I let her know it was time for me to go. We walk to the front door after gathering my things. I kiss her smooth and sweet lips.

When I got home, I was confronted by my brother and mom. They seem to be agitated and upset. A big fear is upsetting my mother. She gets violent and always gets her way. I try to avoid her but she calls my name, yelling for me to come to her.

As I make my way, many questions race my mind. I'm not involved in many things plus I got home on time. What did I do?

(A/n: Violent and abusive scene)

Immediately I'm hit with a slap in the face. I grab my cheek, rubbing my hand against it, attempting to soothe the pain. She doesn't stop and she slaps my other cheek, harder. My face does a full turn and scrunches. I try to get rid of the stinging feeling coming from my eyes. I holds back tears as she strikes again and again.

Eventually, she stops, my cheeks are hot and most likely red. I still don't know why she has done it. I can't help but make eye contact with my brother, who has no expression. Maybe he just doesn't care.

"Why are you dating a girl your brother wanted? HUH?" My breathing begins to quicken at the confrontation. I don't know what to say or do. "Why are dating a girl? So you a homo now? A FAG?!"

"You knew I wanted her, so why?" What do I do?

"Let your brother have her, break up with the bitch."

I can't she gives me what you don't. I won't.

"As for your punishment, stick out your hands," I look at her confused, secretly doubting the thought that crosses.

"Stick. Out. Your. Hands. NOW!" She yells, I flinch in response. Slowing bringing my hands out in front of me, I flatten them. Every hit is another sharp sting, tear, and flinch. It feels like hours of endless pain before she stops and demands me upstairs. I lay in bed crying to myself, I don't wanna lose her. What do I do?

My dad comes in later in the night, usually, I don't make a sound. I cry while he does what he wants. After he was done, I continued to cry until I fell asleep with one thought covering my mind.

My death wouldn't mean anything but a sigh of relief.

(A/N: Predictions?)