˚ · 𝒓𝒖𝒍𝒆𝒔 & 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒎𝒔

Keeping it simple and sophisticated, here I present you a li'l guide on how to apply for the show

Keeping it simple and sophisticated, here I present you a li'l guide on how to apply for the show. This host would be at your service, always, hopefully.

˚ ⋆ rules ˚

1. Faceclaim : should be between the age range of 1997-2005. Fourth gen idols would be recommended or the recent debuted actress/actors. The Oc and the faceclaim should have age gap on 1-2 years atmost.

2. Only southeast Asians would be permitted as for the form. No ethnicity or nationality bending allowed. Although you can get diverse with the sexualities and gender !!

3. Respect : Respect the admin or me also the moderator, your host & a fellow contestant at all times. I'm pretty strict about this. You'll be simply kicked if you get on my nerves at any time.

4. Active : Be active on wattpad and discord. Interact with me on both the platforms as this is an interactive applyfic, have fun and enjoy while it lasts. Discord is mandatory.

5. Form : Submit the form within the deadline which is most probably by 21st October. I don't want vague personalities and would want you to be as descriptive about your oc as possible. This time I won't go lenient either and would scrutinize the form carefully before accepting it.

6. Enjoy. The sole purpose is enjoyment, ultimately.

˚ ⋆ synopsis˚

Love Island is a reality dating show. Reality because the plot is undefined and dating because the hosts play cupid and match the contestants. Physical strength and mental agility are the key to win this show. Yes, it's not about dating but also winning.

The show is carefully designed by involving a lot of fun and mini challenges in between for the couples to bond the most and show their physical strength alongside their romantic side. It doesn't end here, at the end of the couple challenge there will be a dumping session, yes you read that right, although the twists are pretty hard to predict but the dumping session would nevertheless take place.

We specially have an oracle round, for those want to take their bond to the next session. The oracle tells if you're the one made for each other or is your designated  connection still out there.

 The oracle tells if you're the one made for each other or is your designated  connection still out there

💭 ⌗ BLANK FORM :

💭 ⌗ SUBMIT YOUR FORMS HERE ONLY :

💭 ⌗ QUESTIONS :

MALE OCS : 10/10

FEMALE OCS : 11/11