˚ · 𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒎𝒊𝒆𝒓𝒆

The brown, crusty, dry sand on the remote island was glowing in the sunlight, eager to be discovered and shared with a companion. With each visit, the enormous and menacing sea waves leave their mark on the island. The crab is frolicking on the wet sand, attempting to find its way back into the water, but you can watch it from a safe distance.

One can tell how much fun and excitement this season was going to be filled with by the way everything looks so lovely and enticing.

"Welcome to the world premiere of Love Island. If you're watching this as an audience today, I can assure you that you will be engrossed in this program right up to the very end, when we will finally choose the winner after a ton of challenges, emotional roller coasters, and catfights. But do you not feel that something is lacking in my surroundings? I need a companion too, because this program is about love, right? The show's host, Jas, giggled while glancing at the camera.

 But do you not feel that something is lacking in my surroundings? I need a companion too, because this program is about love, right? The show's host, Jas, giggled while glancing at the camera

"Mr. Kang Axel, a well-known industry idol and fellow host, is here to provide company for me during this week-long journey," the host said. As soon as she made the announcement, a guy with blonde hair and a muscular figure walked by, crushing the sand under his feet. He was around 6'3 and really handsome.

"I hope you didn't wait long," he whispered in a deep, gruff voice in Jas's ear as she turned a crimson red and nonchalantly decided to continue with the hosting by giving him a slight nod. Axel laughed at the sight of her blushing.

"So now, we would like to welcome all our contestants one by one," Jas began. "Yes, and as the saying goes, ladies first, so we'll follow the trend and welcome our beautiful ladies on the Isle of Soliel," Axel continued, but was interrupted by Jas. "But why is there a name for the Isle?" she asked casually.

"That's the twist, love. The guys and girls stay on different islands." Jas covered her mouth in surprise. "So won't they get to meet? Then how will love blossom?" Jas bombarded Axel with questions, and he laughed. He patted her head and continued, "Wait, I didn't finish yet. There's more to it. There would be occasional dates for the couples and regular meet-ups at either of the islands, so they can meet and talk regularly." Kang finished his sentence, and Jas happily clapped as if happy to listen to the show's plot.

"Moving on, let's start with the characters, so first up we have... Seo Dalmi," the two hosts clapped as they welcomed the first female contestant. The video story based on the person starts playing for the audience to see.

 The video story based on the person starts playing for the audience to see