˚ · 𝒆𝒑𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒅𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆

Fast forward to the next day, and the dates came soon. It was a bright, sunny afternoon, and the sea shone blissfully. On the deserted island, the table for the two was set up. It was adorned with exquisite designs and specially decorated with mesmeric white dandelions to complete the look. Besides the decor, the table was covered with a thin white transparent chiffon clothing piece that swiftly blew in the direction of the wind.

"Hello girls, how are you liking it so far?" Jas, the host, made an unannounced visit to the island of Soleil, drawing the attention of the girls, who seemed to be chilling by the poolside and getting to know each other. "So far, so good," Chin Hwa was the first one to answer, and the girls followed with the same remarks. The host seemed happy to hear the positive comments and remarks from the girls.

"Well, so it's time to select two guys with whom you would like to go on a date." Jas finished her sentence with a sip of mocktail. The girls had already seen it coming when the hosts first announced the dates, and some seemed pretty confident, so they just went ahead with the answers.

"Dalmi will pick Jeon Taehyun and Daewon for now." Dalmi was the first one to answer as everyone shot their glances in her direction. The host was pretty overjoyed by her answer and went ahead to ask the reasons. "I have a tiny crush on Daewon, honestly," she answered truthfully as the others wooed and cheered her up. "Quite understandable; you both look adorable together as well." The girls seemed to cheer her up with the answer.

"I'll go ahead with Yun Taehyun and Kairo," Kura said.

"Sanghoon and Daewon for me," Yerim said, followed by

"I'll choose Daewon and Sanghoon for now," Jieun answered

"I'll pick Jaehyun and Sanghoon," Yunhwa said

"Jaehyun and Daewon seem pretty popular, don't you think?" Chin Hwa asked, and the girls seemed to nod. Almost everyone had picked either of the two.

"Jaehyun and Daewon are adorably awkward while talking to the girls; it's cute to witness." Chin Hwa added on, and the others continued passing similar remarks on the two.

"As for the answer, I'll pick Arjun and Sanghoon," Chin Hwa answered.

"I'll choose Jaehyun and Sanghoon as well," Harin answered, and the girls seemed to cheer her up at the latter's name. Their chemistry seemed to be overflowing from the first day, and their chemistry was undeniably good, making them a captivating couple.

"I'll choose Yun Taehyun as well as Daewon," Myeong answered. She was silently noticing all this while and was a bit hesitant to pick the second name because everyone seemed to like the same person, especially Dalmi. "Since many of you are still hesitant, as I can see, I want to give you all an hour more to choose. Please make use of this time and talk to the guys to get some clarity." The host passed on the most suitable idea, and everyone seemed to agree with her as well, so the next hour was a bit crucial from the contestant's point of view.

"Well guys, this is the time to talk to the girls once before they pick their dates, so make use of it," the host announced, and the contestants nodded as she left.

"How are you doing, Chin? I expect to be pretty, I mean?" Sanghhon, who had made up his mind to flirt with everyone and anyone who identified as a woman, began with his goal and started flirting with almost everyone.

"You drank a rizz shake or something similar earlier?" Yerim put up the genuine question. Sanghoon just shook his head and continued, "The rizz seems to come on its own after seeing y'all's beautiful faces."

"Damn." Yerim couldn't make more of a comment after meeting the guy.

"Damn is exactly what I thought when I saw your face." Sanghoon was all onto it today, and everyone seemed to be enjoying this rizz show of his.