˚ · 𝒆𝒑𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒅𝒆 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏

"I'm afraid to go on dates now, imagine the stuff they say about you," the burrito was halfway in his mouth when he began. The game had ended a while ago and now everyone was enjoying this post-game bliss. They were discussing what happened in the dorms individually and Dalmi was sharing something and how she'd like to build a connection with Yun Taehyun and how much she despises Jeon Taehyun. The statement didn't look that bad when being remarked but looking back at it, Daewon could only imagine how much the girls must judge their dates to pass statements like this.

Dalmi half regretted, half enjoyed the reaction. She hadn't quite thought that Daewon might take it in a negative way. "C'mon, the dorm room mostly contains the girls laughing around and blushing reminiscing their dates, it's not that bad, don't take my words to your head okay?" Dalmi tried to justify the lingering dignity of the girl's dorm and Daewon laughed it off saying he understands.

"Haven't seen Sanghoon around in a while now," Daewon commented, his burrito was almost over and the guy was now looking for his next predatory dish which might be a chips packet if his eyes didn't lie. Sanghoon wasn't seen much after the drama the guy's have shared the other day and he stuck to his words and stayed away from the guys although he did occasionally make a visit to the lounge area to get a sneak peek of Harin and whatever went on at the place.

You could say it was the speak of the devil since in no time, Sanghoon was in sight. He looked sleepy yet energetic, two contrasting descriptions yet complementing in some way. He came in with a pursed smile on his lips and plopped himself on the sofa beside Dalmi and Jaehyun.

"I thought my friends were missing me," A hysterical laugh almost left his throat as he emphasised on the word. The others smiled at him and greeted him, it was around 1AM now and time seemed to have fled since the game but none of the people who were up went to sleep.

"How has your day been?" Daewon asked casually. His food finally seemed to have finished and fortunately he wasn't eating mid-conversation now. "Today was tiresome, I had two game streams and call it bad luck or whatever but I lost both somehow," he ran a hand through his hair. Daewon was a bit shocked, in an exciting way obviously as he discovered the truth about Sanghoon being a game streamer. "Twitch streamer?" "Yeah, and a youtuber as well," he smiled explaining his career. He seemed happy about it and always took pride while telling people about his follower count which seemed to rise every week.

"I might've seen you in a youtube short or so," Daewon tried recalling the event as Sanghoon smiled, not surprised. His gaze then flickered from his former foe, and started to look and search for a particular someone. Had she been here he would've flocked towards her the foremost but considering he was very much in his place right now only meant that she wasn't there and that she might be sleeping soundfully. He frowned at the thought, he'd come to see her but that wasn't the case today.

There was a weird lingering tension in the air. After a while when only Sanghoon, Minhyuk, Yunhwa and Daewon were left, the atmosphere seemed to have tensed up, perhaps it was from the earlier fights between Daewon and Sanghoon or Yunhwa's never-ending search for a love interest that the air had become so awkward. Something wasn't fitting enough in the conversation which made itself clear when a li'l argument broke out between Minhyuk and Sanghoon.

"The next thing he's gonna assume is that he carries the show for real," Sanghoon laughed as if he was funny. Minhyuk's grip on his fork had tightened a bit but his gaze didn't flicker. Instead he reverted back, "I am not you." Sanghoon's previous laugh deepened at the statement, "I do carry the show and not just assume, so for you to know for your delusional self," he finished off. Minhyuk lifted his head and met Sanghoon's eyes which were full of mischief and something he couldn't decipher.