˚ · 𝒆𝒑𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒅𝒆 𝒔𝒊𝒙

That afternoon, at 1 pm, Girl's dorm

Axel set his foot against the soft, velvety, textured red carpet adorning the floor of the girl's dorm

Axel set his foot against the soft, velvety, textured red carpet adorning the floor of the girl's dorm. The dorm had a dulcet vibe around it. The walls were decorated with colorful pop wallpapers, and brightly colored pillows were set on the white, fluffy blankets. Axel, who visited the boy's dorm yesterday, was pretty astonished to see the girl's place as neat as it had been when the place was first set. There was no lie in the fact that girls kept their places more clean and tidy than anyone else.

"So, hello ladies, how did you enjoy yesterday's dates?" He inquired. The girls were a bit hesitant while answering, and Dalmi was the first one to speak up. The date clips had aired earlier that day, and everyone now had a fair idea about how things went for the other. "Well, I found Daewon and Myeong cute." She had a stolid expression as she expressed herself. The others quietly comforted her as she mumbled 'I am fine' between her shallow breaths. "I personally enjoyed it a little more than I expected; seeing Minhyuk constantly tell me things like he can't get enough of me and stuff really made my heart flutter, undoubtedly," Keiko giggled.

She was blushing hard the entire time she had reached back to the dorm and relayed her feelings about the date to the other girls. Her smile reached her eyes the entire time she had rambled on about the topic; one couldn't deny the sparks between the two. Chin Hwa had listened actively when Keiko was talking. She couldn't wait to tease Minhyuk about it later on. Minhyuk and Chinhwa shared an endearing, brotherly-sisterly bond and had known each other since before the show.

"Honestly speaking, Sanghoon was the sweetest date I ever had." Harin didn't realize the smile on her face had widened the moment she started talking about the boy. The sizzling sexual tension between the two was undeniable. Not only were the fans crazy about the ship 'Hoonrin', but the contestants on the show were also supporting the two to their full potential. Everyone wanted to see the two together again in one frame as soon as possible since no one could get enough of them (the hosts included).

"I was just waiting for the date to end; no offense intended. Jaehyun went quite quiet at times, and I didn't know how to facilitate the conversation further. "It was just difficult for me," Yerim said with the least amount of emotion. Her tone was a mixture of annoyance and frustration, yet she maintained a pursed smile on her lips, not trying to show her emotions on her face. The host gave the lady a sympathetic look before moving on further. The funny thing that followed here was that Jaehyun couldn't withstand her for long either. One thing was clear: these two were not meant for each other.

Earlier that day, at 1 pm, Boy's dorm