˚ · 𝒆𝒑𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒅𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒆

After the video recorder played everyone's intro, the live clips from the show began. It was the day everyone had been waiting for-the grand premiere of the show and finally getting to see the original personalities of the contestants.

The Isle of Soliel was on display foremost. All the girls walked in, one by one, discreetly. All of them looked stupendous and breathtaking. The guys followed behind, all wrapped in either casual or very formal attire, looking phenomenal. Everyone exchanged their hellos shyly. They were made to sit around a round table before the television screen displaying the two hosts was turned on.

"Welcome contestants," Jas proclaimed with a bewitching smile. She was wearing a pretty floral red and white beach midi dress with a thigh-high slit, and beside her stood Axel, all chunked up in a formal suit. The two hosts looked great, and the contestants cheered as they appeared on screen.

"That's the enthusiasm. We're looking forward to starting this great journey ahead with you," Jas declared, and Axel nodded. "And for the first surprise, tomorrow, five girls get to go on a date with two guys of their choice. So use this opportunity to mingle and find people of similar interests," he finished. "The plot twist is that the guys will choose whom to go with once the girls have made their decision. And the guys who are chosen by many can have permission to only go ahead with one."

By the time the hosts finished announcing the not-so-welcome surprise, everyone's jaw was on the floor. They had just arrived here; how would they even form connections in such a short period? The show sounded crazy to them already.

The television turned off, and the inhabitants looked at each other, exchanging agitated yet nervous looks.

They all went towards the pool area outside of the girls' rooms and started the get-to-know-each-other session. The lounge area by the poolside was romantic and perfect for a first date. Just beside the flowy, blue water stood wooden-laced tables, each covered in white lace cloth. To enhance the romantic element, fairy lights were hung at each corner of the upper roof. The place screamed serenity.

The approach session swiftly began.

"Hey, I am Seo Dalmi. Nice to meet you all. I am currently at SNU," Dalmi began with a glamorous smile.

"SNU? I am from there as well," Han Kairo added.

"Woah! What major?"

"Maths, and you?"

"I am a history and sociology major," Dalmi said, and everyone listened actively to her. She looked cheerful and bubbly and was definitely easy to approach.

"I am a business major from the same school," Harin added shyly. The three SNU mates started discussing the strict curriculum.

"So many people from SNU? While I am suffering alone in the States," Jieun summed up with a hint of disappointment. Daewon, who was listening to her energetically, asked the reason. "I'm a student there, at Juilliard University," Jieun replied. "New York, right?" He asked as she bobbed. "I was there to shoot my upcoming drama series," he laughed it off. But Jieun seemed fascinated by the thought of being with an actor. The two of them talked about actor life for the rest of the time being.

"Hi," Sanghoon bubbled in a low, throat voice. Harin who was busy talking to her friends, turned her eyes in the direction of the source from where the voice came from. Their eyes did meet a couple of times before but this one was different. The eye contact lasted for about a minute until Sanghoon finally muttered, "Hm?" and asked her for her hand. She looked at Dalmi and Kairo as they took the hint and left the site, giving the two some space.