˚ · 𝒆𝒑𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒅𝒆 𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒗𝒆

30th October came by soon, it was Halloween atmosphere all 'round the corner of the Island. The sandy, summer themed Island had now had a renovation and was decorated with Halloween pumpkins, lamps and skeletons.

The alluring mansion had turned all the way more bewitching due to the sudden, overnight decorations. Stunning skeletons hung low from the ceilings in the dorms, making sure that the contestants would be surprised, in an eerie manner, upon waking up. The lamps had been replaced with illuminating pumpkins, forming creepy shadows on the bare walls. The kitchen area had the most arresting upheaval with a sack of imported candies being laid right in the middle, serving as a perfect 'treat'. As for the 'trick' , fake tombstones with each of the contestant's names were custom made and laid alongside the pool area. Overall, the mansion had turned into the set of 'Conjuring', void of any signs of it being a summer dating show.

"Woah, this is something now," Harin was the first one to wake up. She was taking a tour around and reached the restroom area where Naeun was brushing. "Isn't this all eerie?" Harin gritted her teeth on seeing another skeleton which was placed right beside the washing area, staring at the two girls. "Oh is it?" Naeun approached a step closer, halting her activity to have a closer look. Harin just watched in odd silence as Naeun had a staring contest with the skeleton for a good five minutes.

Then, in a flash she picked up the fake skeleton and bought it near Harin who almost passed out. Naeun had a good laugh and warned Harin that she'll be taking this clip and making a video out of it once they get out of here.

"What are you doing?" Kairo asked Jieun who was taking a morning walk around the beach and clicking pictures of the oddly satisfying elements. "The island looks so dope," she expressed in her way and showed a few of the pictures she took that morning to Kai.

"The pictures look good but why aren't you any of them?" He looked at her. "Oh, I didn't have anyone click pictures of me." "Is that so?" He took her by the hand and made her stand right in front of the sea, a picturesque view.

"One, two, three," he clicked the shutter button. "This is so cute, I am posting it," Jieun posed a dimple smile at Kai which made him slightly blush but he hid it.

"Don't say you don't have anyone, next time."

"Hey," Arjun turned his head to see who was calling him only to find a grinning Dalmi. "Can you click my picture?" She didn't wait another second and started posing after handing him the camera she was always seen vlogging around with.

The guy was too flustered by her amicable nature. Without any second thoughts he questioned, "Why don't you ask Jaehyun?"

She didn't speak. She had nothing to talk about, not after what happened last night. "He probably won't do it after yesterday and besides," she took away the camera from and started fiddling with it, "it's okay if you don't want to do it, I was probably being weird."

"It's okay, nothing's weird," he took back the camera and guided her to pose, which made her chuckle. Indeed, nothing was more hilarious than a 6 '0 feet hulk like guy doing silly and goofy poses.

"Why don't you join me?" she asked after a while. The guy looked at her, confused.

According to her, the frame was empty and she would look like a pathetic loner posing alone but according to him, it seemed like Dalmi had a crush on him and he started thinking about what he's gonna do about his flings with Yunhwa.

Without further adieu or basically without lending the man any more minutes to think and change his mind the way he changed his girls, she dragged him into the frame and set a 5 seconds timer on the camera which was set on the tripod.