˚ · 𝒆𝒑𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒅𝒆 𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

Boy's dorm, 4AM

Minhyuk, Daewon and Jaehyun were discussing the earlier argument that had broken out between Daewon and Sanghoon and was exaggerated by both of them at some point even though it shouldn't have been considering new people had entered not so long ago and these two were fighting like there was no tomorrow. "I tried to keep it between us guys but this dude had to be all extra and start an argument in front of the girls unnecessarily," Daewon spoke in a single breath, one couldn't tell if he was being genuine or playing the victim card because everyone saw the situation from different point of views.

"On top of this, well didn't even do something wrong to be bashed by him unless if he took our hospitality for hostility," Daewon rolled eyes at the statement while Minhyuk stifled a yawn, "Personality clashes are unavoidable," he remarked still drowsy.

"And i've apologised innumerable times-," Minhyuk cut him off this time, "Well how about you stop apologising? at this point you've said sorry more than anything else," Daewon didn't bother replying and nodded in response. Maybe they were right at some point, some situations are meant to be avoided for the sake of peace.

LOUNGE AREA 4AM

Jaechan, who had entered the place not so long ago, found himself at ease after a bunch of introductions. There were only half of the contestants that had taken the initiative to do so since the others were still sleeping and fortunately had a good sleep cycle.

"So what part of Canada are you from?" Jieun, who had discovered that Jechan was from Canada and couldn't hide her excitement ever since, questioned. The two had been bonding over their home-country for the past half an hour now.

"Calgary," he answered, "oh that's nice, I am from Quebec," she mumbled.

Keiko, who had been sleeping like a polar bear since her earlier interaction with Bohyun came out from her room. It took her time to finally adjust to the surroundings and once she did, she quietly came and settled on the couch. "I bet you missed your guy," Chinhwa attempted to tease Keiko which turned into an utter fail when the latter spoke up, "nah even forgot he existed there," she said so casually. "Kinda sad since i think he missed you quite a lot," Jieun said, "well isn't he rolled in a blanket as we talk," Jaehyun chimed in. As if talking to the devil, Minhyuk walked in just in time. It wasn't kind of surprising and miraculous too as to how the guy managed to be there at the same time as that of his partner, well partner to be.

"Afternoon pleasant young fellow," Keiko mocked jokingly, "hello to you too granny," he returned the unpleasant greeting with a flavour of his own and Keiko playfully hit him on the head to which he didn't quite reply but stared, at her face or lips. "I missed you," he whispered, loud enough for her to hear and silent enough to keep the moment to themselves. "Missed you too," she mumbled in an airy voice but that seemed to make a smile appear on Minhyuk's always neutral face. They realised they'd been staring for quite a good while until Jaehyun cleared his throat and reminded them that the two were still in public, in front of him and a few other people and that this could be continued later on somewhere more private perhaps.

"Wanna play two truths and one lie?" Keiko asked. Only her and Minhyuk were there now, talking the night away. "Sure, you go first," he reclined back on his couch just opposite to that of Keiko as she nodded and commenced the game. "Hm, guess, i got an invitation to harvard, i work for the new york times and third, i got promotion at work," Minhyuk answered in flash speed, "first, you are not harvard smart for sure," he sounded so certain it would make someone's heart sink had it not been Keiko. She threw the nearby pillow at his face ; which he catched, "it's actually second, jerk." Minhyuk went ahead next, "first, I am multilingual, second, I love bread and third, i have low alcohol tolerance." "second?" "no, it's the first one."